11-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Re: IGN Sims 3 Update
Yes, they are in the game.

And no problem to everyone that said thank you. {turned}
I love sims 3! I can't wait to get into CAS! D:
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2009, 09:13 PM
That trailer just made me want this game more, the way he told the story is fantastic, and I just love how everything looks crisp and refreshed.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
11-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Big GrinD
Love the piccys. Great job Alisha Big Grin

11-03-2009, 11:31 PM
(11-03-2009 07:57 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:Liam is in a lot of pics, I bet that we would be seeing him in our games.

The whole nerdy romance was funny, but at the same time, I fell in love with the whole thing.  So far, my new favorite TS3 trailer.
Yeah, I would LOVE to play him!!

I love what they do when alone!
11-03-2009, 11:55 PM
(11-03-2009 01:58 PM)SuggieGlider link Wrote:I know!  I'm going have to sit and watch my created sims control themselves for a period of time.  If this video really had the sims control themselves, then I should be in to be possibly cracked up!

That's good they get themselves into relationships.

And at first, I forgot her name, but the girl with black hair who was painting rejected that dude's flirt at first.  Who knows, probably she had a man already...lol!  It makes me wonder would they will be more conscious of their relationships, before just flirting with anyone.
I think they do because when the beach dude flirted with her the narrator said she denied him because she was in a relationship And i don't think they would have made an AI video where they control the game or else there wouldn't be any point into making this video

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
12-03-2009, 12:13 AM
Yeah, I said it wrong.

What I meant was that she was probably denying the flirts because she was in a relationship, instead of just taking any flirt, as she would, if she was in TS2.   

I watched it for like the 10th time, and she didn't flirt back due to her man, she pointed at her man to show the other man, "My man is right here."

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-03-2009, 12:50 AM
I was surprised to see her with that fat guy, but, looks can be deceiving, haha.
But the laptop isn't upside down. The space bar is at the bottom, and the left/right buttons for the touch pad are on the bottom. It's just that the keyboard and touch pad are switched. Weirdddd.

My social life will cease to exist in June.
12-03-2009, 01:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2009 01:30 AM by AbePwns.)
I love those pictures, and I really love the video.

By the way, the third picture is the Art Museum, am I right?
12-03-2009, 01:31 AM
i loved it all the vid was awesome.
when it said june 2009 it ruined the mood for me completely.
we would've been PLAYING that game by now ;_;

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo