• 0 Votes - 0 Average
IGN Sims 3 Update
12-03-2009, 03:56 AM
Re: IGN Sims 3 Update
It doesnt bother me at all anymore.
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2009, 04:00 AM
Yeah, March is practically already over.

Then with Spring Break, if you have one, a week will be gone before you know it.

But it don't bother me either anymore, really, as long as I can play it for the Summer, then I'm cool. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-03-2009, 11:03 AM
This may be random, but I love Piplup cause he's a penguin O_o

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
12-03-2009, 02:14 PM
I know, what would he be if he wasn't a penguin?

Not the same.

He is like the cutest thing on the show!  Then they lose their cuteness when they evolve.  But Ash never evolves his pokemon though, which totally sucks.  Dawn may...idk. 

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
12-03-2009, 10:24 PM
I know! They get so ugly! Especially Chimchar. The fire ones always grow up ugliest!

And I love Piplup.  He is sooo over dramatic on the show XD
12-03-2009, 11:59 PM
He is so darn over dramatic!

Then when he says "Piplup", it's so serious and dramatic!  But his voice is so cute that you just wanna hug it!

I wish I can make cute voices like that.  I saw a video of the person who played Pikachu, and she did the Pikachu voice, it was so cool!

13-03-2009, 12:18 AM
I love the pics! The library is so CUTE! ^_^
Grant's Sims are awesome! I love how the narrator told the story. It really looks like we can do all of this stuff. With TS2, the trailer was SOOOOOO misleading! The Sims look fake, and you literally can't do anything in TS2's trailer. The laptops... they're adorable, but a bit too large for my taste. I just hope the Sims could actually use them on their laps... in all of the trailers laptops are on tables. Ah well. It's great how both Sims actually put effort into their relationships! In TS2 you really had to do everything by yourself. Nowadays I just use boolprop to make Sims fall in love.

(11-03-2009 03:35 AM)PiplupIsDaCutest! link Wrote:I wonder if the lifeguard would have to save anyone.  Like in TS2, nothing won't happen to your sims in a pool, unless you tried to drown them.
Seriously! It's so stupid how Sims just go into the water and magically know how to swim? {rolleyes} In TS3, new swimmers should have to stick to the shallow levels of the pools.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 03:02 AM
Clumsy, Unlucky, or Cursed Sims could be prone to that that XD
13-03-2009, 03:19 AM
Thanks for getting us back on topic!

I also do not like how sims automatically knew how to swim.  Really, sims knew how to do everything automatically.

I would like if there were sims that knew how to read better than other sims.  They can have certain advantages.

13-03-2009, 03:56 AM
Sims shouldn't be taken away if they do bad in school, they should have the option to take tutoring. If they don't, they may grow up to have a learning dysability of some kind.

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!