Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IGN Sims 3 Update
13-03-2009, 04:19 AM
Re: IGN Sims 3 Update
(13-03-2009 03:56 AM)chanel;かわいい link Wrote:Sims shouldn't be taken away if they do bad in school, they should have the option to take tutoring. If they don't, they may grow up to have a learning dysability of some kind.
SERIOUSLY.
It was so annoying how if you didn't feed the kid for like 3 days or one of them got a bad grade they would just be taken away.
I just hope Sims have enough brains to have common sense.

Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2009, 04:21 AM
According to this video they have artificial intelligence xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
13-03-2009, 01:24 PM
For real, we shouldn't have to tell the kids to do their homework.

It should  be a thing they have to do, such as eating or sleeping--it's a priority.

I just can't wait to sit and watch my sims do stuff, so I know how to play with them.

So that if I can focus on one member, as they so said, I can know that each sim is taking care of business.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
13-03-2009, 01:34 PM
but depending on personality,
some kids WONT do homework as easily as others.
o:
OH THE ENDLESS POSSIBLILTIES o_O

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
14-03-2009, 12:19 AM
My kid got taken away because he got cold. He was building a snowman!
14-03-2009, 12:51 AM
What!  Your kid can be taken away like that!  I didn't know that!

That's messed up though.

My kids only gotten sick.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-03-2009, 03:33 AM
(14-03-2009 12:19 AM)MЯ.BЯΛD link Wrote:My kid got taken away because he got cold. He was building a snowman!
Woah. Seriously. I don't have Seasons,but I don't think that's right.
EA has got to fix some of those glitches :/

14-03-2009, 04:17 AM
LOL, taken away because he was cold? WHERE IS THE SICKNESS IN THIS GAME!
Social services do NOTHING when I get a cold (which is like all the time in the winter D: )
14-03-2009, 04:18 AM
I wanted to reinstall Seasons, but I lost the code thingie xD

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
14-03-2009, 02:12 PM
(14-03-2009 04:18 AM)chanel;かわいい link Wrote:I wanted to reinstall Seasons, but I lost the code thingie xD

You still can.  I lost the code to my Pets and Freetime.  Just google, "TS2 Seasons Replacement CD Key".  And you should find some, some should work, some won't, but one eventually will.  I never had to search far.