Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Family Lot glitch
13-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Family Lot glitch
Hi everybody,

I'm new to the sims and I have all the expansions except apartment life, but I have a small glitch I would love to get some help on.

I've been designing a very large mansion/castle complete with lots of furniture and gravestones, but i've got a small glitch.

While "creating" the gravestones with random sims, one of them didnt quite die right.

In the neighborhood screen, the lot shows a Sim owns it and is living there but when I enter the lot, it shows no sims and just lets me edit the lot.

Any ideas on how to remove this sim without removing ALL the furniture with the Move-Out Family option.

Any insight would be great.
Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2009, 10:41 PM
Re: Family Lot glitch
How did he die?

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-03-2009, 07:34 AM
I used the Shift+click cheat and used the "Spawn" option for the gravestone item that instantly kills a sim in anyway, I think she was electrocution... not sure though.
15-03-2009, 02:27 PM
I assume you used boolprop testingcheats? If so, there isn't much we can do about it because of what boolprop is meant to do.

You could always patch the game and see if that helps. If not, you could also try using SimPE.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
15-03-2009, 11:17 PM
How would patching the game help, and whats SimPE?
15-03-2009, 11:57 PM
Maybe you could try deleting all the gravestones?

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
18-03-2009, 12:40 AM
Have you tried to save the lot as is (with the guy dead?) Otherwise you'd might have to rebuild.

And SimPE is an editing software for the Sims 2 that does tons of stuff.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]