Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What one thing do you want the most?
17-03-2008, 01:30 AM
Re: What one thing do you want the most?
(17-03-2008 01:26 AM)Illustrator link Wrote:I want umbrellas and ceilings. Big Grin

brilliant, simply brilliant

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 01:38 AM
(17-03-2008 01:30 AM)holisox link Wrote:[quote author=Illustrator link=topic=54.msg1192#msg1192 date=1205713571]
I want umbrellas and ceilings. Big Grin

brilliant, simply brilliant
[/quote]

Just thinking about sims hold an umbrella makes me just, feel amazing. What’s with that?

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
17-03-2008, 01:39 AM
If there is one thing I would change it would be relationship stuff. Like there are no one night stands, you can't date as an adult, and you can't have kids with someone unless they live with you. Also things like you cannot easily make a new bedding or recolor your furniture. You need to be an expert and its just a pain in the butt.
17-03-2008, 08:07 AM
I wud like to see way more interactions
17-03-2008, 08:29 AM
Id like to see better aging, and more kinds of pets(turtles,frogs) or animals, so we'd take'em to the zoo  ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:39 AM
(17-03-2008 01:26 AM)Illustrator link Wrote:I want umbrellas and ceilings. Big Grin

Yes. This makes me happy.

I hope they have umbrellas... Especially because they said that 'if your sim gets rained on, he'll be pissy all day' or something to that effect.

ceilings would also be amazing.

I second the relationship stuff. I hate that there is no real division between platonic friendship and romantic relationships. If you have a best friend, you can just kiss them and fall in love. It shouldn't work that way; even if you DO have a high relationship with someone, it could be just as friends, and they may not be at all interested in a romantic relationship.

I would like unrequited love Smile It would make things so much more fun and also more challenging... Because there is no challenge to making sims fall in love in TS2. You just have them talk, play red hands, kiss, and make babies. Nothing to it.
17-03-2008, 09:59 AM
I want us to be able to plant flowers and other plants and put them in pots. More car kinds, and motorbikes. Its also nice to be able to make sims have braces or zits or tattoos of ur own choice ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 11:02 AM
I hope Sims 3 has the built in camera and video camera!
I mean, what will I make videos with??
:3
17-03-2008, 11:03 AM
(17-03-2008 09:59 AM)Scarlett_Angel link Wrote:I want us to be able to plant flowers and other plants and put them in pots. More car kinds, and motorbikes. Its also nice to be able to make sims have braces or zits or tattoos of ur own choice ;D

Teens get acne in The Sims 2 - Pretty close to Zits.
Click on the mirror when they are a few days away from growing into adults.
It will say "Apply Acne Cream" or something among those lines.
17-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I would love to have another babysitter, a nice one and maybe younger. To be abel to send the kids to kindergarden,
be abel to be a nanny that look after your neighbors kids and get paid for it, bunkbeds and that they got more ages.
And the babies should wear clothes!!