Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ideas for jobs
16-03-2009, 07:38 AM
ideas for jobs
I know they have all the main jobs but i thought these could be some ok alternatives because there isnt enough to choose from to keep everyone happy:

Professional sports player and then have the sport venues as their work places

Rubbish man where you drive a truck around picking up everyones trash and then you can have rubbish days and a chore for your teens to put the rubbish bin out, but instead of the normal bin a wheely bin that you can move and make a shed or keep in the garage.

Movie star, you can makes movies at a studio and have the premieres at the movie theatre and a red carpet like the rock stars can go on

Lucky last...

I got this idea from the rock star. If you get to the top of a career (eg rock star) you can by a community lot and build a recording studio so then you 1. have your own business 2. have other musician career sims go and record their music.

I know thats a long shot but its just an idea.

It's always the quiet ones Wink
Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2010, 05:56 AM
Re: ideas for jobs
I like those ideas. what about psychology? And if or when they bring a pets Ep out, they can add more jobs like doggy daycare, dog grooming, pet salon, etc...
18-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I've always hoped that they would introduce the teaching career. But they didn't.

I would make more sense. Kids go to school, but who are the teachers who give them homework? There should be some sims involved in that, don't they? Smile
11-04-2010, 02:33 PM
I would like to see a:
teacher,
builder,
actor,
rubbish man,
etc...
23-04-2011, 11:06 PM
RE: ideas for jobs
I want to see NPC Jobs such as Repair Technician, Repo Man, Social Worker, ETC.

And new jobs such as
Toxicologist
School Councilor
Teacher
A SWAT branch in the Police Career
And a Caterer.
24-04-2011, 12:56 AM
The CEO of The Coca-Cola Company.
24-04-2011, 08:30 PM
There's some mods around where you can alter the details of the existing jobs to suit yourself, and a few others that can be added (eg. Assassin!)

Earth Mama got her wish with the Ambitions expansion pack TongueTongueTongueTongueTongue

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2011, 08:36 PM
We should have things like Actor & Singer, the Singers can go on a world tour and perform in the three WA places. The concert outcome is determined by what their mood is. There should be a singing skill too. To go on World Tour, they need to be at level 10. Level 1 is like... singing at nightclubs for minimum wage o:

For Actor, they could be in movies and they could watch their own movies on tv.
24-04-2011, 09:02 PM
Huh

But there is an Acting career, when you reach the level 6 "split" in the Film Career.

Hear ya on the music career though, which could be a lot broader (as could the instruments. No saxaphones? @#*%£$?!!!!!).

What would be ace would be if you could record singles and albums just as you can write books, and once a week there would be the Sims music singles charts and you'd hear where your single was in it (getting a positive moodlet if it was going up or a Top 10 hit, a big moodlet if it was Number One, and negative if it went down, left the chart or was a flop)

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2011, 11:00 PM
Billboard Hawt 100
I have some more ideas too

1. Britney Spears
2. Rod Humble
3. A hippie that holds up signs all day saying PRAY FOR JAPAN
4. Britney Spears
5. A circus clown