Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dragon Carer's RP - A whole new RP with DRAGONS!
16-03-2009, 12:12 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 09:05 PM by Rena.)
Dragon Carer's RP - A whole new RP with DRAGONS!
You and a group of cave explorers are looking in the caves of 'Mount Dragonair.' You have heard crazy rumors that there are dragons within them, and your friends and yourself had a weird idea to go and find them. You are deep within the cave, when you find a note that has been nailed to the rocks on the wall. It reads;

[Image: Message1-Parchment.png]

You and your friends get excited, and want to know more, as you now know that the dragons ARE real.
[Image: bluemusic.gif]

[Image: 104f1e30.jpg]

• Speak in either first person or third person, but you must write in full sentences, and they must make sence.
  • Keep violence and swearing at a low level, but that doesn't mean you can't be imaginative.
  • One egg per person. Once all the eggs run out, I will make more, so do not worry.

[Image: b175f393.jpg]

DO SPEAK LIKE THIS;
I couldn't see a thing. The cave had no light seeping it from anywhere. We slowly tip toed, being as quiet as possible, until we saw a glow. It looked like a weird animal of some sort. "Do you think that could be a..." Mary began to babble, as she grabbed onto my arm.
DON'T SPEAK LIKE THIS;
*cannot see anything*   *walks slowly*   *sees a glow*

[Image: c5c59b47.jpg]

Locations coming soon!
stay in the caves for now (:

[Image: ee64ec77.jpg]

none yet. feel free to ask though.

EGGS;
at the beginning of your post, just name which egg you want [the colour] or the actual picture.
Also; I made the shape and colours of these eggs myself. No Copyright needed :3

[Image: RedEgg.png]
;
This egg is very warm when you touch it. [Available]

[Image: BlueEgg.png]
;
This egg has water droplets falling off it's side. [Available]

[Image: PurpleEgg.png]
;
This egg gives out a mysterious vibe when in it's presence. [in Rena's care]

[Image: GreenEgg.png]
;
This egg draws you in. You can't take your eyes off it. [Available]

[Image: PinkEgg.png]
;
This egg makes you feel happy when you're near it. [in Chanel's care]

[Image: YellowEgg.png]
;
This egg supplies a light to any dark room. [in Niall's care]

After a while i'll also post adult/children dragons, and the eggs will no longer be needed. They have to age, don't they?

THIS RP IS NOW OPEN!
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2009, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 16-03-2009 08:49 PM by Rena.)
Re: Dragon Carer's RP - A whole new RP with DRAGONS!
[ POST HERE FOR UPDATES ]
16-03-2009, 03:39 PM
Pink egg, please :]

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Yellow egg please, Rena! Big Grin

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
16-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Alright, I added you two to the list Big GrinD

The cave was dark, and nobody could see a thing. After we found the note on the wall, we came across an intercourse. One passage way lead toward the left, and the other the right.
"Niall, Chanel, Rena, you go left, we'll go right!" a voice called out. We all nodded, even though we couldn't be seen, and felt the walls, making our way toward the left.

The further down the passage we walked, the more light filled the caves.
"Do you think it's a dragon?" Chanel whipsered, as we continued to walk.
"Nah, I don't believe in that stuff! I just want to get outta here!" Niall explained.
My jaw dropped wide open, as I pointed infront of me. Niall and Chanel saw it too matching what I had just done. We spotted them. Not dragons, but eggs. There were three of them; a purple, a pink and a yellow. The only reason why we could see because the yellow egg was producing such a bright light. Niall dived straight for the glowing egg, while Chanel skipped over to the pink one, as she had the biggest grin on her face. That left the purple one for me. When I put my hand on it, swirls of purple fog ran around my fingers, and moved up my arm.
"Woah..." I muttered, and called the guys over. Something was odd about this egg, but I still took it into my care. Anything to save the dragons.
16-03-2009, 09:21 PM
"Do you feel something strange going on?" I asked Chanel and Rena, looking down at my egg.
"Yeah, we just found dragon eggs, silly." Rena chuckled, knocking me on the shoulder.
"No, you do realise it feels like we're caving in." I said shakily, looking around at the walls.
"Oh crud, I feel it too! My head didn't reach this rock last time!" Chanel cried, panic in her voice.
"I'm sure you two are just submitted into the twirling glow." Rena replied, rolling her eyes.
Suddenly, a rock crashed right where Chanel was standing, and she let out a shriek. "Ok, that was weird!" Rena panted, from the fright.
The walls crumbled, and the whole place shook like a hurricane just struck. I shouted, as I dashed quickly down the cavern, with Rena and Chanel behind me.

17-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Rena, Niall and I ran down the passageway. As soon as we got to the end, we saw other cave-goers acting like nothing had happened.
"Didn't you guys feel that?" Rena asked.
"Feel what?"
"That hurricane!" I said.
"The shaking!!" Niall exclaimed.
At that moment, everyone stared in amazement at the purple egg. The glow had gotten even more mystifying.
"Something's wrong with your egg, Rena." Niall said.
"Get rid of it!" Chanel advised.
Rena held it closer to her. "No! I'm not going to abandon an innocent dragon."

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
17-03-2009, 01:27 PM
"She has a point, our mission is to save them, right?" I asked, putting my egg down beside the rocky wall.
"Well, I guess so." Chanel then uttered, her cheeks were blushing from embarrassment.
"C'mon guy's, we better get out while we have a chance." Rena remarked, wiping some dust off the side of her egg, as it glowed a ameryst colour.
"Uh, guys?"
"What?"
"Which way is out?"

We all gasped.

18-03-2009, 02:16 AM
At that, Rena's egg became even more dazzling. Niall's egg became even brighter, and my egg created a feeling of calmness for everyone.
I pointed at Niall's egg. "Look, it's forming some kind of message!"
"What?" Niall said, staring down at his egg. "Oh yeah... it says to follow it..."
"But how can we -" Rena started. She was interrupted by Niall's egg rolling away out of his control.
"I think we're supposed to run after it!" I stated.
"You think?" Rena said in a sarcastic voice.
Rena, Niall and I started chasing the egg out of the cave.

18-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Once we got outside, the bright sunlight shined into our eyes, making us not able to see. Once we ajusted, we wern't on Mount Dragonair anymore. We were in a colourful city. Shining billboard signs, tall skycrapers, and lots of different and unusual shaped cars.
"But...what..." Chanel began to babble, as we all looked at our new surroundings.
"How did we do that? What happened?!" I asked, hiding my egg into my backpack. Niall's egg was at his feet, so he bent down to pick it up.
"Rena, your egg. Maybe if you hatch it now, it won't cause us any more trouble!" Niall suggested.
"Niall, you can't do that! Pre-mature dragons could die if hatched too early. Use it!" Chanel gestured while tapping her skull. Chanel kissed her egg, and slid it away.
"Hold on, did you just say dragon?" some man appraoched us, looking very interested.
"A dragon? Never!" I tried to cover up, and I hid my face away.
"Yeah, you just said dragons! HEY GUYS! OVER HERE! THESE KIDS KNOW ABOUT DRAGONS!" he yelled, as many people stopped and ran over.
"Crud..." Chanel whispered.
"RUN!" yelled Niall, as we began to flee away from the mob of interested people.