Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas?
21-03-2008, 06:09 PM
Re: Ideas?
They should have sleepovers, cookouts, play dates, and kids should be able to cook - I can cook and i am not even 13 yet(I have played the Sims since it first came out) plus i am 2 years off from 13 and kids and teens should be able to have parties where they can go bowling and swimming and the SPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 06:26 PM
I agree with the sunset/sunrise thing, and I think they'll put that in the game.

it makes sense.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
21-03-2008, 06:32 PM
When is the game comming out some people say December 15 2009 but i have heard March 13 2009

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21-03-2008, 06:33 PM
(21-03-2008 06:32 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:When is the game comming out some people say December 15 2009 but i have heard March 13 2009

Nobody knows yet, we'll have to wait on an official date Smile

Coming Soon...
21-03-2008, 06:34 PM
(21-03-2008 06:26 PM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:I agree with the sunset/sunrise thing, and I think they'll put that in the game.

it makes sense.

There is a list of confirmed things

http://thesims3facts.webs.com/factsconfirmed.htm  go to this link to see them

21-03-2008, 06:38 PM
(21-03-2008 06:34 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:[quote author=BrokenHeartTheory link=topic=523.msg11903#msg11903 date=1206120391]
I agree with the sunset/sunrise thing, and I think they'll put that in the game.

it makes sense.

There is a list of confirmed things

http://thesims3facts.webs.com/factsconfirmed.htm   go to this link to see them
[/quote]

yeah, I've seen that.

it doesn't say anything about sunsets, does it?

BUT

in an interview, someone said that if two sims painted the same sunset, the paintings would look different.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
21-03-2008, 06:44 PM
[move][glow=red,2,300]cool[/glow][/move]

21-03-2008, 11:07 PM
Hints & Clues

These are hints and clues which EA has put around before the announcement of The Sims 3.

The Mysterious Painting

This painting was included in The Sims 2: FreeTime. If you look closely you can see that it is a very advanced looking neighbourhood. We are assuming this is what the neighbourhoods in The Sims 3 will look like.

Note the house under construction, this suggests that the neighbourhood will be one large seamless world which our sims can travel through in real time without loading screens.

Also if you look really closely you can see a car with a plumbob floating on it!

The Video Game

When the player installs The Sims 2: FreeTime, everytime a new family is created a Sim version of The Sims Executive Producer, Rod Humble arrives on the lot. He drops of a parcel wrapped with a ribbon. When it is opened it reveals a computer with a llama on the side in traditional sims style. The sim then has an option of playing The Sims 3.

A high quality screenshot. Showing the new furniture placed at an angle!

21-03-2008, 11:08 PM
(21-03-2008 11:07 PM)Merysparklez link Wrote:Hints & Clues

These are hints and clues which EA has put around before the announcement of The Sims 3.

The Mysterious Painting

This painting was included in The Sims 2: FreeTime. If you look closely you can see that it is a very advanced looking neighbourhood. We are assuming this is what the neighbourhoods in The Sims 3 will look like.

Note the house under construction, this suggests that the neighbourhood will be one large seamless world which our sims can travel through in real time without loading screens.

Also if you look really closely you can see a car with a plumbob floating on it!

The Video Game

When the player installs The Sims 2: FreeTime, everytime a new family is created a Sim version of The Sims Executive Producer, Rod Humble arrives on the lot. He drops of a parcel wrapped with a ribbon. When it is opened it reveals a computer with a llama on the side in traditional sims style. The sim then has an option of playing The Sims 3.

A high quality screenshot. Showing the new furniture placed at an angle!

i found this on some sight