Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas?
20-03-2008, 11:51 PM
Ideas?
Just some ideas.

1. Wouldn't it be interesting to see the sims dreams or go into them in a way? (It would be kind of like a video)
instead of seeing speech bubbles?

2. day to night sequence. there should be a sunrise or a sunset instead of automatically changing to day or night.

3. Going to work with your sims.. (Sure, it seems boring but you can return home yourself.. not your sim)

4. Dentists, Doctors, Getting a broken leg?, surgury (sp) and stuff like that.

5. Airplanes? and stuff like that? Airports with hectic stuff like baggage confusion and in the airplane could be all luxorious a lot of hell breaking loose.

6. Nursing homes? and visiting people other than a car ride?

ran out of ideas.. but yeah. thats what I think Sims 3 should include
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2008, 11:52 PM
Re: Ideas?
Nice Ideas. Smile
20-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Those are awesome ideas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 especially the going to work with your sims. Adding on to that you could go to work and 1. Talk to co-workers 2. Get coffee 3.Click on the work and do it 4. Ask for a raise or promotion

stuff like that Big Grin[move][/move][glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20-03-2008, 11:58 PM
[move][/move][glow=red,2,300][/glow]

Airplane idea is awesome

you could

Lose luggage

Drive the plane

Wait for the flight

Talk to others

Buy mags, books, and food

I also think that at home or collage they could order different types of food like sushi, vegetarian, stuff like that. 8)

Mery loves acting Big Grin Big Grin<br /><br />TS3 will rule the universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21-03-2008, 12:17 AM
;D thanks. xD

i also thought, couldn't some sims be homeschooled too.

Also, adding on to the airplane comments. once you visit like a somewhat new location, the simish becomes more like a different language. ex. if you travel near an asia like area. You can purchase some asian like newspapers, candy.

i think you should also be able to see their school.. because, in sims 2 there were no schools visible. I was "wtf.. are they getting kidnapped everyday? at a certain time?"

moving vans and boxes.. instead of buying your stuff all over again.

tv channels that don't show the same things everytime you turn on the tv.
21-03-2008, 12:21 AM
1. That'd be cool but really. EA won't take that much of their time to do that. Besides, I think the "Dreams" thing is final. TS4, perhaps?

2. Yes, I'd love that. I think that will be in TS3 since there's a picture of sunlight into the room from the windows..

3. Not my thing.

4. Total love! But I think EA will put in limited injuries such as births and broken bones..

5. I dont know about that. They even didnt add airplanes in the BV exp.

6. Nursing Homes? Nay. Visiting other people -- yeah. EA already said people will be able to walk over.
21-03-2008, 12:23 AM
I think airplanes would be fun.

Maybe sims can move to a different Neighborhood.  I'm aware all you have to do is take a sim and put them in the bin and go to a diffrent neighborhood to move them, but doing it the airplane way would be fun and easier to. Like have the option "move sim to neighborhood" and than the "select neighborhood" and see the plane flying off into the distant sky... and crash.

Homeschool seems fun. Its like the children hardly exist. There gone for most of the day and when they are at home, there all in their bedrooms doing homework  :'(
21-03-2008, 12:26 AM
(20-03-2008 11:51 PM)reikochan link Wrote:Just some ideas.

1. Wouldn't it be interesting to see the sims dreams or go into them in a way? (It would be kind of like a video)

2. day to night sequence. there should be a sunrise or a sunset instead of automatically changing to day or night.

3. Going to work with your sims.. (Sure, it seems boring but you can return home yourself.. not your sim)

5. Airplanes? and stuff like that? Airports with hectic stuff like baggage confusion and in the airplane could be all luxorious a lot of hell breaking loose.

actualy most of the things you mentioned are in the game,Sunrise/sunset is there evidence in pics
you can walk to ppl's houses too lol
ther is a hospital in the game hown in screenshots

~bcool<br />[Image: signature1edit4efo7.jpg]
<br />Come and see me at http://www.Youtube.com/user/2bcoolisme<br /> my screenname is 2bcoolisme come n watch <br />u know u want 2 : )= and myspace is http://www.MySpace.com/simsaddictGello<br />The ppl on here r like My Second Family ^^ love ya guys Smile
21-03-2008, 12:29 AM
(21-03-2008 12:26 AM)2bcoolisme link Wrote:[quote author=reikochan link=topic=523.msg9798#msg9798 date=1206053482]
Just some ideas.

actualy most of the things you mentioned are in the game,Sunrise/sunset is there evidence in pics
you can walk to ppl's houses too lol
ther is a hospital in the game hown in screenshots
[/quote]

ooo they are? I never knew that. (which proves how much I know about sims 3 which is not a lot)
21-03-2008, 12:36 AM
sounds good.  ;D

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..