Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
To0 Excited 4 The Game
17-03-2009, 12:32 AM
Post: #1
To0 Excited 4 The Game
I want to calm down and stop always thinking about TS3! I need to go to sleep and be concentrated on other stuff. What would be a goo way to calm down and stop thinking about TheSims3? I was like this b4 TheSims2 came out Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2009, 03:51 AM
Post: #2
Re: To0 Excited 4 The Game
besides find a hobby...i like doing sims 2 challenges such as the
legacy http://www.legacychallenge.com/
Prosperity http://www.freewebs.com/challengesforthe...llenge.htm
and a whole bunch of others here... http://sims2challenges.blogspot.com/2009...-city.html

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]


And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)