Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pop-up menus dissapear
18-03-2009, 01:05 AM
Pop-up menus dissapear
I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 and it seems that after a loooong time of the sims 2 working when I click on a sim or something else for a sim to take action on the pop-up menus disappear within a second. I don't have any time to get them to do anything. It really sucks and from what other searching I have done it seems to be a problem with my specific laptop...nothing to do with having vista over XP. Hopefully someone can help me through this I have looked online but can't seem to find anything that works. Another site mentioned redoing windows but that is not something I want to do!!!
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2009, 07:08 AM
Re: Pop-up menus dissapear
Is your game lagging at all?

I'm asking this because sometimes when I play, my menus disappear, but that's because usually I click too many times (so like I click it to pop up then it I click somewhere else and then when it catches up, it disappears within a second it showed up) Also what could be a factor is that you click it and then something happens, so then it disappears.

So, I wouldn't recommend reformatting windows, it could be that something is on a fritz. Has this happened after you restarted the game also? If so, you might want to reinstall the game and see if that works.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply