Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Least favourite EP? How would YOU have done it differently?
18-03-2009, 01:24 AM
Least favourite EP? How would YOU have done it differently?
Which TS2 EP is your LEAST favourite? How would you change it for the better.
ME: PETS
I would have added more pets! Ferrets, lizards, turtles and snakes would have added SO much more to the game. I would also add a few more decor items.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2009, 09:35 AM
Re: Least favourite EP? How would YOU have done it differently?
Night Life. Honestly, everything save the Vampires and cars that that EP introduced was just *way* too much trouble and effort. Though it did prove basements were possible.

[Image: .gif]
18-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Pet's deffo. Same reason as yours almost Bobert.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
18-03-2009, 01:55 PM
OMG UNIVERSITY.
it was a great EP and all but come onnnn!
College gets so boring after freshman year. ):
they could've done more things to keep you awake until graduation...
that's why i never send my sims to college and i feel bad about it xD

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
18-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah I didn't really like Uni either. I thought students are supposed to party! Of course it isn't possible when you have to study... write reports... go to class... etc! But it did add a few good items... I love the cow plant. Tongue

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
20-03-2009, 07:53 PM
yea University was a boring one for me didn't really like it that much. I hardly ever send my teens to university.
20-03-2009, 08:15 PM
University. Aside from the bonus of getting the teens out of the house if you want a big family, its boring.

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
20-03-2009, 08:20 PM
From what I have...NightLife... I never use it. I bought it for the cars that's all.

My sims are too busy with work and too needy to live a nightlife. Tongue
23-03-2009, 04:18 AM
hmmm i have to choose between Uni and Nightlife i would say both for now. Uni because ITS JUST SO BORING all you do is do homework and go to class and get a major and stupid stuff -.- i honestly didn't like it and i have it right now i just never use it Tongue Nightlife because.. the cars to me are just good for movie making and the vampire feature is kind of stupid. and the dating stuff like really? this date was "dream date" "okay" why would you rate your date?.... and the downtown feature i found really stupid no point of it at all

i have posted a rather long post sorry about that Tongue

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]