TheSims3 Cheats
20-03-2009, 11:18 PM
TheSims3 Cheats
Does anyone know the TheSims3 cheats? lol
is it the same as TS2?
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Re: TheSims3 Cheats
most of the cheats are the same for money and stuff, i dont think they will be releasing the news ones until it comes out unless you search some other site that might already have them.

It's always the quiet ones Wink
21-03-2009, 06:23 AM
Yea, I remember reading awhile ago that most of the cheats are going to be the same as in the sims 2.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-03-2009, 04:19 PM
Not an Idea
22-03-2009, 05:23 PM
well people have been saying that some cheats from the Sims 2 like Motherlode will most likely be included in the game but others such as the rotate 45 degree or w.e wont be needed because you can already do that. yea but once the game is released you will probably get all the cheats.

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
12-02-2010, 01:49 AM
testingcheatsenabled true - hold shift and click on the mail box and some other stuff
15-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Does anyone know if you can make the teens pregnant like you could in TS2?

Some People Think I'm Bonkers<br />But I Just Think I'm Free<br />Cos I'm Just Living My Life<br />There's Nothing Crazy Bout Me.
15-03-2010, 06:22 PM
It's not possible unfortunately. Sad
There WAS a Mod that allows this but it's useless now unless you haven't got an EP and haven't updated your game in a while. It seems to have been deleted, anyway.

I think if you use Awesome Mod's pick and choose feature, you can allow underage WooHoo + pregnancy, although I tried with my game and for some reason it doesn't work, but everyone's game tends to react different these days so I'd give that a go if the above Mod is useless to you.

http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/ts3/aw...config.php

If you're on about cheats, don't think there's a cheat for it or anything. =P

Sowwie. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]