Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Render Girl Cult
22-03-2009, 02:20 AM
The Render Girl Cult
Lol, over at Snooty's forum, those guys are OBSESSED with 'Render Girl', as they have so pleasantly christened her. Like, obsessed. She has her own thread, website, someone even created an account as Render Girl, hehe. I think it's really cool and amusing how obsessive us Simmers can get.  Tongue

This is her thread (at a whopping 33 pages so far!) that contains images of her if you're not sure who the heckers I'm on about: clicky.
I think she is THE most famous TS3 Sim to exist pre-game times. I can't wait till the game comes out, to see what everyone did with her in their games. But the most amusing thing to find out will be what her real name is, though I'm sure she will be forever referred to as Render Girl tbh. =P

Anyway, random but... I like Render Girl. She's cute and she has nice traits. She's been in so many images and videos EA have given us, not to mention she's graced both covers for the game we've seen so far, I reckon EA love her too.

Just thought I'd share some Render Girl love here too.  Big Grin {rolleyes} Tongue Props to 'Draik' for making her her own thread in the first place. Man, I should go join there (again... I got deleted the first time for some reason) just to join in with the Render Girl fangirling. xD

Anyone else think Render Girl is awesome? Or not? Why not? Questions!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
22-03-2009, 04:35 AM
Re: The Render Girl Cult
Renay even has her own website; http:\\emizy.webs.com
I think the whole render girl thing is a bit much. It's nice to see a reoccuring person in different screens and videos, but I don't think its anything to get crazy about.
PS. I think draik was the one who created the render girl account.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-03-2009, 05:40 AM
LMAOOOO!

You guys can say I'm being mean, but that is SO. STUPID. They need to get lives, seriously. I never even knew there was a "Render Girl". Absolutely ridiculous.

OMGGG RENDER GIRL, I LOVE YOU!!!  {woot}
22-03-2009, 07:01 AM
(22-03-2009 05:40 AM)AbePwns link Wrote:LMAOOOO!

You guys can say I'm being mean, but that is SO. STUPID. They need to get lives, seriously. I never even knew there was a "Render Girl". Absolutely ridiculous.

OMGGG RENDER GIRL, I LOVE YOU!!!  {woot}

i agree with u. i never even read that thread on snooty.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
22-03-2009, 04:16 PM
I like her, and the one nerd fellow!  They both have been around for a long time!
22-03-2009, 04:45 PM
umm what is so special about "Render Girl" ... i see people like praising her as if she was God its kind of silly lol

[Image: bubblesim.jpg]
22-03-2009, 05:44 PM
It is stupid.... it's kind  of interesting to look at all of the pictures they make with her though.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
22-03-2009, 07:58 PM
It's like Hannah Montana.
RENDER GIRL, SIGN MY... nevermind. O_O

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
22-03-2009, 08:11 PM
render girl is my ex boyfriend ;_;

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
22-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Okay,  that's kinda creepy!

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3