or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new interections
16-03-2008, 11:04 PM
Re: new interections
a good intereaction?

hmm.

I like the platonic/flirty idea, that sounds really good.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2008, 08:11 AM
yea teen babysisters, and brushing teeth wud be really kool
17-03-2008, 08:14 AM
Aww ya.. that sing to baby interaction was cute...we cant do much for babies in TS2 Sad I actually thought it wud be nice to have football matches or basketball matches between teams, it isn' much fun jus playin kickouts and throwin hoops (FreeTime) Sad

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 08:18 AM
I really liked the sing to baby interaction in Sims 1.  Smile
17-03-2008, 09:54 AM
It'd b cute if we had an interaction to hold the toddlers hand and walk around with him, or put babies and toddlers in carriages and take thm out ;D

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
12-05-2008, 08:22 PM
they do have a hole new set of interactions wow old thread

its Lauren Tongue
12-05-2008, 08:35 PM
well something tells me babies and toddlers will be a bigger part of our sims lives now.hopefully.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
12-05-2008, 09:20 PM
Oooh, I so hope you are correct about that! I adore babies and toddlers, though nobody ever seems to agree...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-05-2008, 09:39 PM
i agree it would be cool if the could play together

its Lauren Tongue
12-05-2008, 09:41 PM
Babies, but more in particular toddlers, just need to have more of a bigger role in family-life, more options and interactions etc. Constantly crying babies need to give their mothers and fathers unhappy moodlets, they need to make them tired and Sims actually need to get bags under their eyes and things. You know how it is when a newborn is in the house. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]