Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new interections
12-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Re: new interections
(12-05-2008 09:41 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:Babies, but more in particular toddlers, just need to have more of a bigger role in family-life, more options and interactions etc. Constantly crying babies need to give their mothers and fathers unhappy moodlets, they need to make them tired and Sims actually need to get bags under their eyes and things. You know how it is when a newborn is in the house. Tongue

yes and i think they shold be able to stubble over things and wobble like they do allso i think sims should trip over thinks ocassionally and sometimes like break something like the hand 

its Lauren Tongue
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2008, 09:44 PM
And also, pregnant Sims who usually have very attractive bodies shoudl get a bit annoyed that they look fat when they are pregnant, and they should have that extra fat they carry after giving birth.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-05-2008, 09:46 PM
(12-05-2008 09:44 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:And also, pregnant Sims who usually have very attractive bodies shoudl get a bit annoyed that they look fat when they are pregnant, and they should have that extra fat they carry after giving birth.

yes!!!! and thats totally a managible thing to do for them to creat in the sims 3 ya no

its Lauren Tongue
12-05-2008, 09:49 PM
Yep, and then, the usually skinny, self-obsessed Sim who had been getting into snacking on junk food while being pregnant, could find it really hard to diet, you know? Like, always trying to sit and watch telly. But then, automatically (without us choosing to do so) they'll jump from the sofa and run to the fridge to nibble on some cheese. Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
12-05-2008, 09:51 PM
(12-05-2008 09:49 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:Yep, and then, the usually skinny, self-obsessed Sim who had been getting into snacking on junk food while being pregnant, could find it really hard to diet, you know? Like, always trying to sit and watch telly. But then, automatically (without us choosing to do so) they'll jump from the sofa and run to the fridge to nibble on some cheese. Tongue

lol or doritos i love doritoes or ya no a nice hoho

its Lauren Tongue