Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Creepy youtube video O_O
24-03-2009, 02:13 AM
Post: #1
Creepy youtube video O_O
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

It was banned from TV.... scary..

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 02:19 AM
Post: #2
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
LOL I LOVED THAT MOVIE
i had it on my DVR
mark twain lives pretty close to me ;]. or, lived.

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 02:24 AM
Post: #3
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
mark twain is weird

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Post: #4
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
You haven't seen creepy until you've seen this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOFRIWx5F...annel_page

[center][Image: 26344442.jpg]
[Image: 90122006.jpg]
[Image: 26189118.jpg]
[Image: anna3qc.jpg]
<br />signature/avvie by [removed] ^_^[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 03:04 AM
Post: #5
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
LMFAO
hahahhahaa LOLOL

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 03:13 AM
Post: #6
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
(24-03-2009 02:13 AM)Ahmed link Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqi5F5MqqTQ

It was banned from TV.... scary..
................................................................................​O.O

That was the creepiest thing that I have ever seen in my life. You have no idea how creepy that is.  I believe I will have nightmares tonight. Yes, yes I will.
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 03:21 AM
Post: #7
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
ikr?
His voice scares me O_O

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 03:24 AM
Post: #8
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
The whole thing was just plain scary! I have no idea what that was about!
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 03:41 AM
Post: #9
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
I've seen that video before... in fact I have it on my computer! I love it; it's a work of art.

It is part of a 1985 claymation film "The Adventures of Mark Twain". This particular part was edited out of the American version of the film, but I still think it's fabulous.

Here's a YouTube video that really got to me the first time I saw it:

http://www.youtube.com/v/YtGAvtlq5Fo&hl=en&fs=1

Wonderful movie, by the way.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Post: #10
Re: Creepy youtube video O_O
That scene in the movie scares the crap out of me.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)