Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MONEY CHEAT HELP FOR PC
25-03-2009, 05:49 PM
MONEY CHEAT HELP FOR PC
I desperately need help for sims 2 pets on my laptop.
I got it the other day and installed it. Started playing and it says on websites tha for the money cheat u have to type in ctrl + shift and C but when i do it nothin comes up at the top of the screen. all that happens is that a flash comes on my screen for half a second.
can someone please tell me wot to do to make the money cheat come on
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Re: MONEY CHEAT HELP FOR PC
Is your computer an HP?

Edit: As a matter of fact, I'm going to bet it is an HP. Follow the steps below if it is:

dateline= Wrote:The Cheat Box Won't Work!
Do you have a HP computer?
If so, what operating system?
XP-
1. First you need to open the CursorXP configuration. Click on Start, All Programs, Stardock CursorXP, Configure CursorXP.
2. Click 'Options'.
3. Click 'Preferences'.
4. Click in the 'Enable/Disable CursorXP hot key'.
5. Press 'CTRL' and let go. It should go to 'None'.
6. Close out.
Vista-
1. Go to start menu.
2. Type 'hp health check'.
3. Right-Click on 'HP Health Check'.
4. Select 'Properties'
5. In the short-cut box, you will see it says 'CTRL + Shift + C'.
6. Click in the short-cut box.
7. Press 'CTRL' and let go. It should go to 'None'.
8. Close out
-----
Please realize that the above fixes may not work as you may have assigned a different program this short-cut. If so, you can press 'CTRL + Shift + C'. It will bring up the program that is being used. Make a note of what that program is, and follow search for that program in Windows. Follow the steps from Vista, except replace the Hp Health Check with the program that you have opened. If that doesn't solve your problems, ask in the forums!

If it isn't an HP, you should still be able to try this by just pressing those buttons outside of the game and then going into that program and modifying the settings for that program.

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!
25-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Re: MONEY CHEAT HELP FOR PC
Is it a possibility that its The Sims 2 Pets Stories? Or is it just the EP to the regular sims?

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]