Login:
or Register
|
straight up fail pimp
|
|
26-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
straight up fail pimp
YES, THAT IS RIGHT.
personal joke with amber and chanel, kaykayz Coming Soon... |
|||
|
26-03-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
YEAHYEAH O;
[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 12:02 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
I'm about to pee myself laughing.
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 12:05 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
ikr?
that was too funny!!!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDD i DIED of laughter. 5. [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 04:38 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
LOLOLOLOLOL.
his customers will kill us if they read this. =\ [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
ROFL,
did you make the hotmail yet? [size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 04:57 PM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
I thought you were going to do it O_o
[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
27-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
>_>
|
|||
|
27-03-2009, 05:19 PM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: straight up fail pimp
I really dont understand this XD
|
|||
|
27-03-2009, 05:21 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
Re: straight up fail pimp
(27-03-2009 05:19 PM)MЯ.BЯÎD link Wrote:I really dont understand this XDyou're not supposed to. [center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


