Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
ALFIE!
27-03-2009, 10:42 PM
Re: ALFIE!
I had a feeling he wasn't. And I was DEFINITELY hoping he wasn't.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
28-03-2009, 03:08 AM
im glad cause he doesn't have to deal with the kid but he got so ready and everything. he was all excited );

[size=5pt][center]Do you love Him, Do you love Him? Oh yes!<br />Do you love Him? Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Oh yes!<br /> God almighty. Are you anchored? Are you anchored?<br />LORD,I'm anchored, my soul's been anchored in the Lord.<br />Lord, I'm anchored. Oh yes! Lord, I love You. Oh yes!<br />Yes, I'll serve You. Oh yes! Lord, I'll praise You. Oh yes! <br />My soul's been anchored in the Lord, my Lord, in, the, lord.<br /><br />cantabile oh nine xo
28-03-2009, 03:23 AM
ya, I'm glad he's not the dad but...in a way he seemed excited.  I'm sure after a while he would have realized how hard it would be to support the kid and stuff but he was excited.  But if the girl woohooed that many times with other guys I'm glad he's not the dad, that girl doesn't deserve a guy like him who is willing to take responsibility for his mistakes.  Anyways, I hope they both have learned thier lessons.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
28-03-2009, 12:34 PM
I was too amazed with the pizza vending machine....

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
28-03-2009, 08:06 PM
But... she's such a Chav, and she's not exactly a Goddess. How can she have slept with 6 boys at only 15? Grossickeww. The rubbish thing is, I know about 20 girls just like that in my school.

I was HOPING it was going to say it was all a scam and he'd never actually slept with her. But he has... God it makes my tummy churn, he looks 9!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2009, 08:08 PM
well, I just think thats sad that that girl would go and do something like that.  Plus poor Alfie had no idea she wasn't being faithful to him.  What kind of girl is she that would do something like that???

<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
28-03-2009, 08:13 PM
I feel sorry for  her. Her parents must be ludicrously stupid to have spawned something like her, it's almost laughable.

I feel sorry for the baby the most. Poor thing's going to grow up in the worst kind of family. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
28-03-2009, 08:14 PM
I know, I think the kid should be adopted to a loving family, not a crazy family like the one she has now.  These people should be thinking of the baby and not themselves for heavens sake!

28-03-2009, 08:19 PM
I agree with TwilightGal.
But end the end it's their choice,and maybe the government.
Just because they did something bad doesn't mean they are.

But then again first impressions mean everything. :x