Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most disappointing expansion pack/stuff pack (Sims 1 and Sims 2)
16-03-2008, 05:39 PM
Most disappointing expansion pack/stuff pack (Sims 1 and Sims 2)
I've never played Sims 1, so I can only put my opinions about a bad Sims 2 EP. To me the most suckish expansion pack was probably Sims 2 University! I mean it unlocked many new cool and fun interactions and even a new age group, but I only bought University because I wanted to come to school with my sims and guess what? As soon as I played it I figured out you still have to hang around at home while your sims get to have fun. :-\
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 05:45 PM
Re: Most disappointing expansion pack/stuff pack (Sims 1 and Sims 2)
I really wasn't took keen on University for TS2, maybe because it was the first EP?

As for TS1, I loved all those EP's I don't dislike any of the nor do i think any are disappointing!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 05:53 PM
(16-03-2008 05:45 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I really wasn't took keen on University for TS2, maybe because it was the first EP?

As for TS1, I loved all those EP's I don't dislike any of the nor do i think any are disappointing!
Oh it was the first EP? When I started playing Sims 2, like in July 2007 there was a lot of EPs already out so I had no idea haha, and I was very very young when Sims 2 came out so I didn't know or care.
16-03-2008, 06:16 PM
I don't have a least favorite because for every ep, their was at least some good objects or new interactions that i loved, i guess pets was a little disapointing though, aside from werewolves, and pets, their didn't seem to be too much new stuff
16-03-2008, 06:25 PM
Pets pissed me off a lot in TS2. I loved unleashed, but Pets was just kind of lame... Especially the birds. Birds have just as much personality as dogs or cats, if not more! my own bird is currently glaring at me, jealous that I'm paying more attention to the weird metal box thin than to her.
16-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Some of the newer SPs where a bit dull. Superstar was ok, but the mechanics of stardom didn't satisfy me.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 10:07 PM
[glow=red,2,300]university was ok i really didn't like open for business Tongue[/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 06:33 AM
Making Magic and Pets.
17-03-2008, 11:10 AM
(16-03-2008 05:39 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:I've never played Sims 1, so I can only put my opinions about a bad Sims 2 EP. To me the most suckish expansion pack was probably Sims 2 University! I mean it unlocked many new cool and fun interactions and even a new age group, but I only bought University because I wanted to come to school with my sims and guess what? As soon as I played it I figured out you still have to hang around at home while your sims get to have fun. :-\

I got a deal thing where FOUR expansions came in one pack.
University was there and I was upset aswell.
I thought you would go to class with your Sims and observe it's behaviour, such as:
Class Clown, Smarty, Loner, Note Passer, Normal, Well Behaved, ect.
17-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Makin Magic and H&M stuff!

THE SIMS 3 IS THE FUTURE!!!<br />MICHAEL JACKSON THE KING!!<br />http://www.mjhellas.gr