Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
new!
06-04-2009, 01:20 AM
Re: new!
Thank you!
I used to be a huuge HP fan, but as the books stopped, my love has dwindled.  Sad But it's still there, just not as...obsessive. Haha.

[center][Image: 2wdzfae.png]
[Image: 23m2136.png]
[Image: 2zntp4n.png]
<br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2009, 01:32 AM
Omg, I know what you mean. After I read DH, I didn't know whether to dance with happiness or cry manically, so, I sorta did both, ended up looking like a freak. =\ I was so sad when it sunk in though. After reading all the other books, I got used to the feeling of thinking 'woot, finished it, let's reread all over again. Only 2 years till the next book!' But with DH it was like 'Omg. It's over. Omg. Omg. I'll never look forward to another HP book ever again.' It sucked. Sad

Although, myself and my HP obsessed amigo Bambi think there will be a 'Faith Hook', which is basically code for Eighth Book. Heck, if your love is dwindling as you say, you could always pop in and discuss HP with some of us fanatics in there whenever you like, it might reignite some HP love. Tongue We're actually starting a series reread and chapter discussion tomorrow but we'll be talking about a bunch of other random HPness inbetween. Wink

And there you have just witnessed an example of my epic posting, but that was pretty short in comparison to what I'm normally like when it comes to HP. Wink

Anyhoo, welcome to the forums, please stick around and just... have a bunch of fun! {rolleyes}Tongue Big Grin

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2009, 04:03 AM
hey amburr welcome to our crazy family

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]