Login:
or Register
|
A youtube series
|
|
21-03-2008, 01:59 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
A youtube series
Ya me and my friends had a pretty good idea, we want to make a jackass series on
youtube! But we are serious about it, we are going to spend 1500$(still room for sims 3) on cameras and an audio pole. Then we have over 47 jackass ideas from 4-5 monnths of thinking. we want to make as many videos as possible to possibly get a bit of publicity and fame going. I mean, jackass castmembers are like 30 and they werent the only ones (dudesons for 1 and i forgot the other 2) but we are serious on it and we have some ideas (MAY BE GROSS OR PAINFUL TO HEAR) 1. We pay a mexican to hit us in balls 2. We have a canon that fires potatoes fast and hard and one of us is used as target practice 3. We take a poop in someones mailbox and wait for reaction(Dudeson stunt) 4. We dress up in a spiderman costume and go to movies, buisy town(at night) restarounts, wal mart etc. 5. One of us gets covered in shaving cream and runs from point A to point B while trying for it not to run out 6. See who can last the longest with blows from paintball guns at point blank These are our stunts except #3 so please dont copy. So the main point is SHOULD WE DO IT???? Also feel free to tell your jackass stories, give me ideas on jackass stunts and help us with a name. ;D |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:02 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
God NO!
You could SERIOUSLY hurt yourself. Not to mention the medical expences these idiots probably have to pay out. Jack-Ass was a BAD tv show and I STILL cannot believe there are people out there who still think of that as entertainment. The fact you're going to try and do something similar just goes to show how impressionable people are and that these sorts of shows should NOT be allowed to be on tv. Please, DON'T do it. For your health, and your sanity. Turn around. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:03 AM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
Majick pretty much hit the nail on the head. I hope you choose to do the right thing for your health and sanity.
|
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:12 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
i kno the risks and negativities of this whole idea.. I thought it thru very well
I know ther is a possibility of bones being broken... but still... Its entertainmen for those that find it fitting But I mean I wont take it to the extreme like some stunts on Jackass 2. We just want to get a name for ourselves and get a different thought because I plan to be an accountant when I grow up. Wers the exitement in that. I dont want a rush from this but an alternative road might pop up from this. If you think about it. But in awhile my school work will get the best of me and ill stop. So for now I just want this as an alternative. I hope u understand |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:16 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
Oh, I understand
![]() But I still worry for people. There are perminant repromands for things that you do, that could happen. True, an accountant's life isn't much fun, and it's true you can't live sheltered forever, but you still need to be careful. If you plan to hav ekids someday, for example ... avoid nut-shots by any costs. Trauma to your testicals can do more than you think; infertility, higher risk of testicular cancer, etc. Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 02:23 AM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
Forget broken bones. What about losing your eyesight. Or ending up a paraplegic.
I think life is dangerous enough without trying to do damage to your body. If you really want to do it, go visit a hospital ward first. One that has accident victims in. |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 07:37 AM
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
wow. You could seriously hurt yourself. :-\
[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br /> ![]() [/center] |
|||
|
21-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
Jackass has been done so many times by different people it wont be anything new sorry.....
But I agree with the others, don't do it.... PLEASE just don't do it. Hope for the best :-\ expect the worst :'( and, take what comes : <br /><br />***********************************<br /><br />If you appreciate the post give a Hooray.....<br />I always do.....
|
|||
|
22-03-2008, 05:55 AM
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
Go for it..
I want to see! ;D Brand New && Just Surrender = <3333 |
|||
|
03-04-2008, 11:34 PM
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: A youtube series
dont do #3 mailboxes are the goverments property.
you could get in trouble with the police.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: s.jpg]](http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp84/OhTheNuisance/s.jpg)