Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will the Collector's Edition be available after the release date?
30-03-2009, 12:19 AM
Will the Collector's Edition be available after the release date?
Will the Collector's Edition be available after the release date? Or is it solely for the people who pre-order? I won't be getting my new Mac until early July - of course a month after the Sims 3 releases. And I definitely want the collector's edition, but don't necessarily want to order it a month early and have it sitting in my room...torturing me...for a month.
Anybody know?

[center][Image: 2wdzfae.png]
[Image: 23m2136.png]
[Image: 2zntp4n.png]
<br />freerice.com! UN World Food Program. It's free and fun.<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 12:51 AM
Re: Will the Collector's Edition be available after the release date?
I imagine that there will be collector's editions available for people to purchase. I bet Amazon would still have CE available to purchase in July.
30-03-2009, 12:56 AM
i think maybe, just maybe, there will be some collectors edition in some store, like maybe bestbuy or gamestop. I`m not %100 sure. Just pre-ordered dude
that way you wont waste your time betting on eBay for the CE and going all around searching for the game.
30-03-2009, 01:04 AM
yeah, i suppose i'll preorder it. when i get the money  {blink}

30-03-2009, 01:25 AM
Do you have a PC you can play on until you get your Mac? The disk will be for both Mac's and PC's, so you can play it on your pc and then just transfer your saved game files to the Mac when you get it. If not, and if it were me, I would preorder and hide it. I would rather be tortured than not be able to find the game anywhere, haha!

My social life will cease to exist in June.
30-03-2009, 02:52 AM
Yes, I do have a PC now. But it's so slow and I hate it - games don't run well on it and some don't even work at all! Haha. So yes, I will be on this site in envy for a month watching you all rave about it    {glare}
That's a good idea. I will hide it! .. and hopefully not forget where i put it   {blush}
My plan is to not even open it...we will see!

30-03-2009, 03:03 AM
that would be super hard.  I would open it to read the instruction manual and gaze at the cd...but that's me and my terrible self restraint.  I totally would admire you if you could go for a month without opening it.  That would take some serious self discipline...but it's not totally impossible.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
31-03-2009, 12:12 AM
If you pre order it, pay half or so at game stop(enough to hold it) and slowly pay the rest off over a months time. By the time you get your comp, you could pick it up, and you dont have to worry about it torturing you because it will be at the store until you pay it all off {yes}

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
31-03-2009, 03:21 AM
yeah, that's a great idea.
i'm currently trying to con my boyfriend into getting it for me for a graduation gift.
if all else fails, i'll probably do that then. We'll see!

31-03-2009, 03:30 AM
haha just what boyfriends are for right? just kidding, they aren't really for that but nice plan all the same.  Well, whatever happens I'm sure it will all work out.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]