Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
whats the strangest thing that ever happend to one of your sims
30-03-2009, 07:44 PM
whats the strangest thing that ever happend to one of your sims
the strangest thing that ever happend to one of my sims was when i first got ts2 i was playing with the default family with the pregnant guy and he had four babys no hacks or any thing
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Re: whats the strangest thing that ever happend to one of your sims
wow..O.o lol. The weirdest things that happen to me are just funny glitches and the technical crisis i'm going through right now.

Anyway this should be in Sims 2 not im Sims 3 Tongue
30-03-2009, 11:51 PM
One sim stood on the water in a pool and played the handheld game. But that was a glitch. {blink}

The funniest thing was when a cow mascot visited one of my families. He went out and ate from the trash can. Then a skunk came, and he tried to pet it but got sprayed.  Big Grin
31-03-2009, 01:22 PM
I had a glitch with a sim that didn't want to get out of the pool and I dragged her out with moveobjects cheat and she was still swimming in the ground. {blink}

Also, I once left a freshly created family to fend for themselves for like 5 minutes... and when I came back, the man sim was burning near the house and I was like wtf. {rolleyes} There was no grill, no nothing. ???

Another Sim went to sleep upstairs and there was winter, that bedroom was an attic. She wasn't in a bad mood or anything, but while I played with the other, I noticed her pic disappeared. She was dying. I managed to save her, fortunately, with the power of loving of the other simmie.

I once clicked on the L&D thumbstone and I made a sim walk like a ghost and I couldn't get her back to normal. But it was funny to see her floating around. {lol}
13-04-2009, 11:57 PM
well one time my sim was in the pool for aaages and then when she came out she bubbles coming out her bum!.true story

and the other day my sim had twins and there was a glitch and their heads were stuk together!!!

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
14-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Weirdest thing ever happened to one of my sims?

She died because she lost too many fights XD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
16-04-2009, 12:50 AM
The weirdest thing that happened to me was I tried this cheat code "moveobjectson" and I put a baby in this guy's hand, and it disappeared forever. I ended up not saving so I could get the baby back!  {unsure}
16-04-2009, 02:21 AM
That IS weird, lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
19-04-2009, 07:21 AM
Since I can't think straight, the only werid thing I can remember is using boolprop to create MANY babies, like 8 or something. It went over the number of family members allowed xD Yeah, that lot crashed o_o

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]