Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Fatal Frames RP (A ghost RP with a haunted mansion and cameras)
30-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Fatal Frames RP (A ghost RP with a haunted mansion and cameras)
Hello. This is Fatal Frames, A RP where you will be involved to try and take pictures of ghosts and to find your parents that mysteriously disappeared inside the Himoro Mansion, that was built over 100 years ago and it known to be haunted with ghosts.
You are paired with a camera, the only thing that will help you derange the ghosts and drive them away to their sleep.
You will find many things on your findings in the mansion, puzzles, herbal medicine(to help you if you get hurt), new stronger film for your camera, keys and notes and pictures of people that passed away in the mansion.

You have to talk in first person.
No swearing, we want this to be more smart.
Make sure your entry's into the RP are long and descriptive.

Let's start:

"It's been three weeks since my parents had disappeared inside the Himoro Mansion. I miss my mother's baking and soft and generous face, my father's love of movies that we would often watch together."
"I have gathered a group of friends, who's fathers and mothers have disppeared without a trace."
"And this is one, cold night in September, when the nightmare was revealed."

(NIGHT 1, EXPLORING THE MANSION)
The silent crunch of the soft crumbly earth were the only things heard as we slowly made our way up towards the tall,lumbering steps that followed up-wards to a large double door that I had seen only by shining my flashlight towards it.
It was so haunting as we made our way up the concrete stairs. Large pagoda statues of lanterns hung beside the large crimson metal japanese gate that led us up the stairs.
As we stopped in-front of the door, we breathed in the foggy air and pushed the door in that led to darkness, and the door moaned in a frightning manner.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2009, 09:40 PM
Re: Fatal Frames RP (A ghost RP with a haunted mansion and cameras)
We shone our flashlights around the room, looking around our new environment. Some guy at the back barged to the front, pretending to be brave. I personally couldn't care less, but i'll be sure to stay away from him.
"Okay guys, let's all go as a group, and we have to stick together!" he said, as his voice echoed eeriely into the darkness. I slinked away slowly, holding my body against the rough wall. I tip-toed slowly, trying to be as silent as the surroundings around me. I crouched behind a humungous, antique chair with velvet red material. I scrummaged through my bag, looking for my professional camera, that's when I felt a faint breath on my neck, which caused me to take lots of photos. I just knew that it had to be a ghost, I knew it! When I finally stopped, the man at the front talking had stopped.
"Wh-who's th-there?" he mumbled, shaking nervously. I jumped up from behind the chair, knocking it over, and waddling over to the group.
"A-answer m-m-my question!" he began to back away.
"Rena? I'm in your group. Can we just go?" I muttered, walking down the long, agonising hallway ahead of me. I heard footsteps follow.
30-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Re: Fatal Frames RP (A ghost RP with a haunted mansion and cameras)
Pale moonlight flooded in through a window that was high in the wall, it casted an eerie shadow along the floor that followed us.
At the end of the long, drawling corridor, stood a large mirror that had a thick layer of dust covering the pane.
Blowing away the dust, I caught a glimpse of a young girl in a white kimono behind me. I glanced back quickly but I was too late to capture a picture.
I carried on down the hall after the group of people. I twirled my flashlight onto a door, and I stepped towards it.
It was baize, it had a metal padlock attached to the handle. I wondered if it still worked, so I pushed in the door.
"It doesn't work..." I muttered to myself. "Hey guys, what's with this door?" I asked, I turned around to face the group.
They stared at me with innocent eyes and cautious faces. I pointed to the door and Gary stepped infront of Rena and Brad.
"Your probably not pushing it hard enough, let me try it." Gary said, trying to act tough.
"Gary, leave him alone. It's certainly been locked for like 500 years." Rena rolled her eyes, before looking around.
A sudden crying sound made me turn my head suddenly. "Did anyone else hear that? It sounded like someone crying." I told the group.
"I heard it too. It sounded like it was coming beyond that door with the lock." Rena replied, shining her flashlight against it.
"I wonder if a key is around here, how about we try and look for it?" Brad then said thoughtfully.
We wandered down the corridor, but I still felt as that little girl was following us...

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3