Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rain?
31-03-2009, 07:21 AM
Post: #1
Rain?
Out of no-where here, it's just started to rain heavily, like, all day. It's really random. Even after lunch today, everyone came in drenched, and some boys looked like they fell into a pool xD
Do you guys mind the rain?
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 08:23 AM
Post: #2
Re: Rain?
Not really. I love listening to the rain in bed  Big Grin. It really only annoys me if it is really light rain. {cursing}

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Post: #3
Re: Rain?
I love the sound of rain aswell ;DD
But I hate it when it patters on a tin roof. It's soooo loud and annoying!
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Post: #4
Re: Rain?
Thats been happening here too.
& At 6:00 there was a Blackout for like, 2 and a half hours + REALLY HEAVY wind. D;
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 11:08 AM
Post: #5
Re: Rain?
Lucky you! I want rain!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 12:42 PM
Post: #6
Re: Rain?
I like those heavy summer rains with thunder and lighning.  8)
I hate it when it's cloudy and cold all day and there's that annoying humidity in the air.
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 01:55 PM
Post: #7
Re: Rain?
I love rain. <33 If the rain is nice enough, I'll nearly always go for a walk in it. Sadly it's not rained here in a while [surprisingly].

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Post: #8
Re: Rain?
I love the rain, and I hate the rain.

I only hate it because it makes me so darn sleepy >_<

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 08:15 PM
Post: #9
Re: Rain?
I love the gloomy mood rain sets

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
31-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Post: #10
Re: Rain?
Honestly, so do I. And I love the smell rain leaves behind. {blush}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)