Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Pics; information
01-04-2009, 10:15 PM
New Pics; information
Crumplebutt embraces her ghosty hubby. ???
[Image: 265.jpg]

An old couple.
[Image: 266.jpg]

Read this thread for more information:

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/sims-...-joke.html

"The reason for the delay of ts3 was a grave bug, which was discovered in the test-phase shortly before the planned release. If a baby is born in the neighbourhood, the computer gives the offspring a name on its own. This is where the bug appeared:
after the 2nd generation every boy would be named Will Wright and every girl John Riccitiello; without leaving the possibility to change the name."

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2009, 10:17 PM
Re: New Pics; information
(01-04-2009 10:15 PM)SmartPriceLightBulb link Wrote:"The reason for the delay of ts3 was a grave bug, which was discovered in the test-phase shortly before the planned release. If a baby is born in the neighbourhood, the computer gives the offspring a name on its own. This is where the bug appeared:
after the 2nd generation every boy would be named Will Wright and every girl John Riccitiello; without leaving the possibility to change the name."

I think that would be easily fixable and not take months to sort out? Hmm... ???

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
01-04-2009, 10:21 PM
pfft. excuses.
01-04-2009, 10:21 PM
(01-04-2009 10:17 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote:[quote author=SmartPriceLightBulb link=topic=5535.msg197875#msg197875 date=1238620549]
"The reason for the delay of ts3 was a grave bug, which was discovered in the test-phase shortly before the planned release. If a baby is born in the neighbourhood, the computer gives the offspring a name on its own. This is where the bug appeared:

I think that would be easily fixable and not take months to sort out? Hmm... ???
[/quote]

I think that was an April Fool's. I don't know. I'm too lazy to work it out. Just thought I'd highlight it anyway. =P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2009, 10:39 PM
i like the old couple pic
very realistic! {yes}
01-04-2009, 10:43 PM
That may have been ONE of the issues. I can see marketing and fixing OTHER BUGS as a reason for a delay. Obviously, fixing a "name" bug wouldn't take that long. EA just effed up on some things and they need extra time to repair them before the release, that is all it's been about they just refrased it differently.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
01-04-2009, 10:44 PM
(01-04-2009 10:43 PM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:That may have been ONE of the issues. I can see marketing and fixing OTHER BUGS as a reason for a delay. Obviously, fixing a "name" bug wouldn't take that long. EA just effed up on some things and they need extra time to repair them before the release, that is all it's been about they just refrased it differently.

XD I suppose so Smile

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
02-04-2009, 03:12 AM
I think it'd be funny to have all my males named Will Wright xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
02-04-2009, 03:46 AM
(02-04-2009 03:12 AM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:I think it'd be funny to have all my males named Will Wright xD
Don't forget about the lovely lady sims named John Riccitiello.
02-04-2009, 04:29 AM
lol
thats funny justin lunar