Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Pretty BIG Billboard
04-04-2009, 07:33 PM
Re: A Pretty BIG Billboard
I would really hate it if there was a billboard that big in my area, but I does get your attention.
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 09:56 PM
I'd LOVE to have a billboard that big in my area.

I would say 'Mwhahaha' to all my friends, and pull the following face ; Tongue

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-04-2009, 10:11 PM
WOW That's one big billboard. It's awesome!

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
04-04-2009, 10:17 PM
wow, from this view it looks pretty impressive/important.  I may just save this pic for memories sake and put it in a TS3 scrapbook that I intend to make with my first sim and sim family and thier stories and such.  I want to remember all these memories of TS3 lol!  I know...I'm crazy, and I love it!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-04-2009, 01:29 AM
Wow that's pretty impressive. I guess the game probably was delayed because of advertisment. I was just thinking that there wasn't enough attention to the games release so I was thinking that when it did come out that there wouldn't be much of a struggle for the game.

But now! with a sign that big and I'm sure there are some in every major city and more ads to come there just might be a fight for the game.
05-04-2009, 03:21 AM
unless you pre-ordered  Big Grin

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
05-04-2009, 02:29 PM
I love the billboard, if I saw on here, I would defo run over to it and get someone to take a pic of me with it! I'm just that crazy! XD

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 04:25 PM
x]
I would be like 'HA! I'm sooo getting that game'

05-04-2009, 04:44 PM
(05-04-2009 02:29 PM)FAMike link Wrote:I love the billboard, if I saw on here, I would defo run over to it and get someone to take a pic of me with it! I'm just that crazy! XD

LOL, I'd deffo do the same thing. I'd spaz, but everyone would expect it, because with me I'm either spazzing over HP or Sims so they wouldn't expect anything less.
I actually really want a billboard like that over here now... I'd camp out next to it at nights! Okay, that's taking it too far, but I definitely go and look at it like all the time, haha.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
05-04-2009, 04:46 PM
XD Cassie. Camping x]

Yesh, I would go down to look at it too, even if it were in the city centre! XD I mean, I find it...magical? x] Yeah I love the building all lit up like that, if there were buildings like that here, with it all lit up like that, i'd STRIP and run nacked in front of it. But unfortunately, there are no good buildings here.

Coming Soon...