Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Pretty BIG Billboard
05-04-2009, 04:59 PM
Re: A Pretty BIG Billboard
LOL, yeah, that IS unfortunate. =\

Well, I MIGHT consider stripping in front of it... only find out if EA were kind enough to plop one over here. But don't think that's going to happen. So no stripping for me or you. Sad

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2009, 05:06 PM
Damn! That sucks XD

I'm sure America might be seeing blimps advertising it now...LOL!!! XD

You know what would be cool? Putting a TS3 advert up on that thing in London...piccadilly circus i think? That would be awesome. I'd travel down there to see that XD

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 08:51 PM
The Sims 3 Billboards are expanding all over fast, I'm sure Europe will be big as well as the Aussies. I found two new ones posted down in Times Square, New York:

[Image: 3414589625_c8e808bbfb_m.jpg]
[Image: 3414589389_40b00b7d4a_m.jpg]

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Is that a Sims one, that says 'You are the...'? I can't make out the last word. Creator?

Anyway, this is AWESOME. Nice to see this game get the publicity it deserves. Now all it needs is adverts on the TV. Tongue

05-04-2009, 08:57 PM
yes I agree
needs to be on T.V.
but then it would get annoying
because you know you want it
and then it will get frustrating to the point where you want to shoot the television Tongue
05-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Oooer! Those are awesome! Well if they do have them over here, I cannot wait to see them. BTW; Are those letters actually 3D or is that just an effect? LOL I'm stupid.

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 09:02 PM
You know what'd be awesome. If we got a demo of TS3, which was restrictive but allowed us to do a couple things in the game and create a video. THEN they should do a competition where you could make a random video and send it into EA. They ppick the best ones, and compile them into an international advert that everyone in the world would see! How awesome would that be?!
Or if the demo is too tricky, a demo CAS, and we could just send in pictures of our best made Sims and a lucky few would be on the advert. And once the game comes out, we could inport that Sim we made into our game; imagine if you won, saw your own made Sim on TV, and then you could PLAY that Sim that YOU made in YOUR GAME? That would just rock for me.

XD

05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
(05-04-2009 08:55 PM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Is that a Sims one, that says 'You are the...'? I can't make out the last word. Creator?

Anyway, this is AWESOME. Nice to see this game get the publicity it deserves. Now all it needs is adverts on the TV. Tongue

Yeah that one in the corner is a Sims 3 AD, but I cannot make out what it says. It looks like it says "You Are the Designer" June 2nd".

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
05-04-2009, 09:24 PM
Looks like 'Dreator' to me XD

Coming Soon...
05-04-2009, 09:37 PM
Maybe it is "Creator".  Smile