Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
04-04-2009, 04:24 AM
What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
After the game is released
what do you guys think the next expansion pack EA will make is going to be about?
And if you were going to create a new expansion pack, what expansion pack would you make?
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2009, 04:52 AM
Re: What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
I would make a supernatural one Smile

A lot of people want Creatures, and a lot of people don't. This would make it way easier!

And if they have this expansion then they can add more creatures with each expansion Tongue
04-04-2009, 10:08 AM
I think they should make another University ep and make it way better this time so they can actually leave their house and live at the university and now that they have a new seamless neighbourhood, the person that goes away could come back and their whole family could be different.

[center][Image: CrowdSpringSiggy.jpg]
[/center]
04-04-2009, 04:08 PM
(04-04-2009 10:08 AM)Sam link Wrote:I think they should make another University ep and make it way better this time so they can actually leave their house and live at the university and now that they have a new seamless neighbourhood, the person that goes away could come back and their whole family could be different.
That'd be so awesome! and you can crash other greek house party's and ruin it to make your greek house look better

1 i really want is apartments/nightlife EP

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
04-04-2009, 09:45 PM
(04-04-2009 04:52 AM)Button Brad!!! link Wrote:I would make a supernatural one Smile

A lot of people want Creatures, and a lot of people don't. This would make it way easier!

And if they have this expansion then they can add more creatures with each expansion Tongue

I'm with you on this one.  I would like a supernatural one along with stuff like in Makin' Magic where sims can have superpowers and stuff like that.  I would like one like this to be made because I love imaginary stuff that aren't in real life sometimes...I would have my normal sims but sometimes I like to mix things up a little, like have the creepy sim family down the street that seems to have superpowers but none of the normal sims can prove anything and they all just think that family is weird.  I would like to play with that scenario.

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
04-04-2009, 09:56 PM
so since I totally got excited about a event and holiday ep from twilightgal I thought I'd put it here Tongue

like the event/holiday ep would have a ton of holidays in it like valentines day and halloween and maybe so religious ones they could simify like make some sim holiday where everyone gives gifts and gets a tree and santa comes and one where people hide eggs around town and kids go and collect them
then it would also have a ton of events like prom and office parties and carnivals and sim independence day Tongue
and all of them would happen at specific times and it would be just way too awesome Tongue

&lt;3
04-04-2009, 10:06 PM
We absolutely need a Seasons & Weather EP straight away. That is the first on my list.

Okay, after that, I have no idea, but I DON'T want and EP that has been done before. Not this early anyway. EPs like Nightlife, for example, are unnecessary as they can already go on dates anywhere in the neighbourhood from the basegame. Same with Open for Business, that's not needed. And honestly I don't think Freetime is worthy of being redone either. If they were to redo any previous EPs, I'd say Seasons, Pets and possibly Bon Voyage without another thought.

I just want EA to be really creative with TS3 EPs and surprise us. I don't really have my heart set on any particular EP being created, I'll just go with whatever happens. =]

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-04-2009, 10:13 PM
(04-04-2009 09:56 PM)*JET* link Wrote:so since I totally got excited about a event and holiday ep from twilightgal I thought I'd put it here Tongue

like the event/holiday ep would have a ton of holidays in it like valentines day and halloween and maybe so religious ones they could simify like make some sim holiday where everyone gives gifts and gets a tree and santa comes and one where people hide eggs around town and kids go and collect them
then it would also have a ton of events like prom and office parties and carnivals and sim independence day Tongue
and all of them would happen at specific times and it would be just way too awesome Tongue

yes, this too would be an awesome EP.  Events are so important and an EP that would make them even more unique and special would be totally awesome.  I agree with Cassie about doing EP's that are totally new and creative and aren't repetitive though, although some things from previous EP's I would like to see again. 

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
25-04-2009, 05:51 PM
I think they should some up with an expansion pack with daycares/preschools so when the parents have to work they can just sent there toddlers and babies there. Also they can learn numbers and abcs and they could interact with people there age.

Also i think they should come out with a mommy and me stuff pack where they a strollers, baby backpacks for infants and also u can teach the baby to crawl.Also where teens can get pregant.Also there should be an option where if the moms gets pregnant by accident she can put the baby up for adoption or give it to another family.

I also hope they have better maternity clotheres like cute dresses and baby doll tops
01-05-2009, 04:21 PM
I really want to see a Seasons & Pets EP.  I wish they had thought to include Pets in the Base Game, but since they didn't another EP would be a good idea.  BUT SERIOUSLY!  Give us something more to do with the pets than in TS2.  I love my pets in TS2 but it can get boring having them around sometimes.

[Image: VMfj.gif]
. [Image: TmyT.gif]
. [Image: 0OH4.gif]
. [Image: VfrT.gif]

[Image: WZG8.gif]
. [Image: dD6s.gif]
. [Image: 6W29.gif]
. [Image: 6FWh.gif]

[Image: OTpv.gif]

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie