Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
11-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Re: What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
Awesome, that should be fun although that's not the pack I really wanted first but still, its exciting!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2009, 07:08 PM
Why didn't they make it a Seasons EP? Why, why, whyyyy? I shall have to hurt them now. And I didn't want to.

Okay I did.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
14-07-2009, 03:42 AM
^They still could be making one, you know. :L

The new EP looks pretty decent. Nothing special really, but I'm sure it'll sell like mad, as usual.
15-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I agree with Cassie... they can't give us seasons in TS2 and not TS3... but thats okay cause i dont even have it yet lol.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
19-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Lol, Im hoping for another Hobbies expansion pack as well as seasons and every other EP from TS2

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
07-12-2009, 06:16 PM
Seasons and Pets are a must for me, then ...
Makin magic sort of thing {clap}

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
29-12-2009, 05:27 AM
I'm thinking about an expansion like castaway stories and seasons... where sims need too "survive" the wilderness of 4 seasons, and many features from castaway many  well also new skills and the improving traits, new skills such as: First Aid,Hunting,Research,and Survival. new traits such as: 1. Ranger:Better on first aid skill,new "Rescue" interaction on dying people (on fire,drowning,and stuff) 2. Hunter:Better on hunting skill,better chance of hunting,enjoying using hunted animals as decorations (the skin,fangs) 3. Nature admirer: better on research skill,do better on science and medical career 4. Camper: better on survival skill,enjoy using camp technology (tents,campfire). well that's what i think about, maybe i'll post more ideas later...
26-01-2010, 08:51 PM
idk why but i did like the university/school EP but i reckon thatd it be cool if we could actually see in the rabbit holes like see kids in school,work,hospital,and i mean whats up with not being able to go into resturaunts we could do thant in ts2 so why not ts3?

I speak simlish!:)Do you..........................?
02-02-2010, 04:49 AM
I would love the next EP to be some sort of seasons EP. Pizza gave me an idea. I think it would be cool if the next season EP had natural disasters  like snow storms/blizzards during the winter time. Near the springtime tornadoes. In the summertime a hurricane,and afterword's the town would have scattered junk around the town depending on how bad the hurricane was maybe some flooding in the basements of some of the houses near the beach? During the summertime the kids would be out of school. I just want a seasons EP so bad.
08-02-2010, 11:31 AM
(04-04-2009 09:45 PM)BuffyFanForLife link Wrote:[quote author=Button Brad!!! link=topic=5557.msg199557#msg199557 date=1238817124]
I would make a supernatural one Smile

A lot of people want Creatures, and a lot of people don't. This would make it way easier!

And if they have this expansion then they can add more creatures with each expansion Tongue

I'm with you on this one.  I would like a supernatural one along with stuff like in Makin' Magic where sims can have superpowers and stuff like that.  I would like one like this to be made because I love imaginary stuff that aren't in real life sometimes...I would have my normal sims but sometimes I like to mix things up a little, like have the creepy sim family down the street that seems to have superpowers but none of the normal sims can prove anything and they all just think that family is weird.  I would like to play with that scenario.
[/quote]

I can see it now... a "normal" neighborhood with one old, broken down wooded creepy house that every Sim is too scared to go any where near...Except on Halloween (BTW, good idea whoever suggested that) when some kids looking for a cheep thrill decide to knock and run...Who lives there? Legend has it that an old woman lives there who killed her husband and buried him somewhere under the house, but who can prove it? Everyone one's too scared because it is said that she is a wicked witch and she will curse anyone who crosses her.... Turns out she's just a woman with magical powers who is all ways somewhere else helping people using her magic. lol. That's just weird. But I would love to see supernatural and magic expansion, that'll be cool