Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
02-05-2009, 08:08 PM
Re: What Are Your Guys Ideas About Expansion Packs
I think there should be a Native Lore expansion pack.  There could be 2 Tribes and 1 ruins: A Great Brintinish like tribe that lives on a plane, a hawaiianish tribe that lives by the ocean, and an Aztec Ruin in the Mountans.  You can join the tribes (but not live with) and it will be like joining a secret society in Uni.  Each place should have its own inn so your family can go there on vacation.  There should also be 2 new buildings in the city, an Artifact Musam and a Archeological Research Center where your person can sell artifacts they found or get a job as a Curator or Archeologist. 

Yes, I have thought about this a lot.

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
Quote this message in a reply
21-05-2009, 01:07 AM
I dont really care what else they make,all i want them to bring back is University,Apartments,and Nightlife.
21-05-2009, 10:32 AM
dateline= Wrote:link=topic=5557.msg200170#msg200170 date=1238879209]
We absolutely need a Seasons & Weather EP straight away. That is the first on my list.

I'm with you!

I want Seasons for the 1st Expansion Pack then Pets as the 2nd or the other way around. An Apartment Life, Open for Business and University remake would be good too!

The optional for me are:

Bon Voyage [Vacation] - Well they can create that providing that we should have the ability to swim at the sea! [They should have included it in the base game though... sigh...]
FreeTime
Nightlife

The Sims 2 = The Sims 3<br /><br />They're both good...
25-05-2009, 11:50 PM
yes, seasons should be the 1st expansion because weather is a big deal.  After that, I don't really care.  I would like them to make a magic/mythical creature EP but that's just me, I don't know what the demand for that kind of EP is so it may not be worth it to them to make it.  But I do want vampires!!!

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
30-05-2009, 08:18 PM
Seasons and then Farms?
31-05-2009, 01:54 PM
(04-04-2009 04:08 PM)Yo! who ate my cheese!@ link Wrote:[quote author=Sam link=topic=5557.msg199795#msg199795 date=1238836090]
I think they should make another University ep and make it way better this time so they can actually leave their house and live at the university and now that they have a new seamless neighbourhood, the person that goes away could come back and their whole family could be different.
That'd be so awesome! and you can crash other greek house party's and ruin it to make your greek house look better

1 i really want is apartments/nightlife EP

[/quote]

university would be awsome in TS3 . in TS2 i never sent them away because no one else got older but them but now everyone ages together  {clap}

they should combine a pets one and a seasons one

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
06-06-2009, 10:14 PM
I really enjoyed the Makin Magic ep for The Sims. It would be fun if they amde another one like that. They could include the vampires and werewolves from Nightlife in there too.
08-06-2009, 07:58 PM
w/e they EP they decide to make it should add some more traits to CAS  {clap}

[Image: T1hp.gif]
<br />[Image: 0tj3.gif]
<br />^^^^click us^^^^
07-07-2009, 03:04 AM
The Sims 3: Space Life
In which those lucky few Sims who become astronauts can bring their families with them, and move... into Space. You'll witness aliens, stars, more stars, the sun, the earth, and more stars. You'll be able to travel through several story buildings with a simple hole in the floor and by turning the gravity off!

I don't lag, i own so much it takes the server a few seconds to figure out what the hell i just did.<br /><br />The hardest part of a Zombie Apocalypse would be pretending it wasn't awesome.
07-07-2009, 05:28 AM
Well, the first expansion that's coming out in November is something like Bon Voyage.

dateline= Wrote:Sims 3 expansion 3 July

It's confirmed; The first Sims 3 expansionpack will be here in November. On a French gaming site, the following title was found: The Sims 3: Destination Aventure.
Note that there's no official statement from EA about this pack yet, but is expected very soon.
Check the site here: Jeuxvideopc.com

Check it out. It's called Destination Adventure.