Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Go to the shops instead!
16-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Go to the shops instead!
I think that it would be cool if they got rid of Buy Mode and you had to go to the shops/superstore to buy stuff for your house...Although this might be a bit of a pain I think it's a good idea  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 06:02 PM
Re: Go to the shops instead!
(16-03-2008 05:58 PM)Munsta link Wrote:I think that it would be cool if they got rid of Buy Mode and you had to go to the shops/superstore to buy stuff for your house...Although this might be a bit of a pain I think it's a good idea  Big Grin
It is a good idea because in real life that's what you need to do! In another post I mentioned that buy mode is unrealistic. And this time I am not using " marks Wink
16-03-2008, 06:03 PM
I saw that and I was gonna mention something but I was like...I'll make a thread instead  Tongue

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:05 PM
i agree with this,their should also be a realastate office so when you create a sim it sends your sim straight to realastate and u pick a home and a u haul truck sends u too the house that you picked
16-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Yeah it's a good idea, but not for big stuff like furniture and appliances. Maybe it could just be for small paintings/decor, toys, and that sort of stuff.

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
16-03-2008, 06:07 PM
Or...for big items...Maybe you can order it online and a big delivery truck turns up and the items get added to your inventory!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:08 PM
I've been wanting that since the beginning of the game ^^

It would be so cool... But also a huge hassle:

Frammit, I forgot another thing!!! I have to go back AGAIN!!! GRAH THIS STUPID THING I HATE IT DIE!!!

Online orders would be cool!
16-03-2008, 06:09 PM
(16-03-2008 06:08 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Frammit, I forgot another thing!!! I have to go back AGAIN!!! GRAH THIS STUPID THING I HATE IT DIE!!!

I could see myself throwing the computer out the window if I did that  Big Grin

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 06:09 PM
(16-03-2008 06:07 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Or...for big items...Maybe you can order it online and a big delivery truck turns up and the items get added to your inventory!
and sims should order stuff online and have auctions
16-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Auctions! Nice idea! You could make a lot of money if you've had a painting for over 10 sim years  Tongue

Coming Soon...