Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Go to the shops instead!
16-03-2008, 06:39 PM
Re: Go to the shops instead!
(16-03-2008 06:27 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Verno77, is this it? http://www.snootysims.com/thesims3/simsmagazine3.jpg

Nope. Tongue

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 07:31 PM
i tried to make a cinema in the sims 2 but everytime a sim sat down, they changed the channel!!! lol

[Image: judycollage.jpg]
16-03-2008, 08:35 PM
I like buy mode just fine.  Smile

[center]*CupcakesandPlumbobs*<br />Rachel<br />[Image: thcupcake.jpg]
<br />http://www.myspace.com/saintrachel<br />AIM=AStrawberrySlush[/center]
16-03-2008, 08:39 PM
You had to do that for pets in the sims 2 pets for PS2, a big pain with the loading times, but maby now it COULD be a good idea, if you like your game to be realistic.
16-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Yea and the good thing about TS3 is that when your in the neighbourhood there will be no loading times to get from one place to another!

Coming Soon...
16-03-2008, 08:59 PM
i never mind the loading i always sang through the theme songs
16-03-2008, 09:46 PM
I think, maybe after you initially furnish your house, before it might be a bit of a pain, but it does sound pretty cool, and it would finally make ofb more useful if they had something similar to it in the game
16-03-2008, 09:50 PM
I love that idea ;D
16-03-2008, 09:53 PM
I don't think there should be a buy mode. All homes you purchase and move into would be pre-built and furnished, either by EA, or players, using a separate create a home mode, with an unlimited inventory. Ounce you move in, players will then be able to buy new items in two fashions. Small items would be bought in local shops and then placed in the purchasing sim's inventory. Larger items would be ordered online or over the phone, then within a few minutes a truck will arrive, and the player would be prompted to use the hand of god to place the item where ever they see fit. For cars though, you should be able to take your sims to a dealership and test drive, purchase, and drive one home. I think there should still be an in game build mode so that you can add additions to your home on the fly, although maybe you should only be able to do so after calling a contractor.
16-03-2008, 10:08 PM
(16-03-2008 09:53 PM)simgrapes link Wrote:I think there should still be an in game build mode so that you can add additions to your home on the fly, although maybe you should only be able to do so after calling a contractor.

i love that idea

[Image: judycollage.jpg]