little new info
11-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Re: little new info
Thats funny!

What if a trait was never nude?
Quote this message in a reply
11-04-2009, 10:25 AM
I guess they'd just walk home in their underwear? That's a point though. How do Never Nude Sims WooHoo if they like to 'keep it under wraps'? P

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-04-2009, 06:11 PM
(11-04-2009 10:25 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I guess they'd just walk home in their underwear? That's a point though. How do Never Nude Sims WooHoo if they like to 'keep it under wraps'? P

turn the lights off when they woohoo?

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
11-04-2009, 06:40 PM
I guess, but there was a video with a clip of a Never Nude Sim, and he didn't even want to take his underwear off in the bath, in his own privacy, so it's not just the fact that they're embarrassed by their bodies or anything, they just simply don't like to be nude, so WooHooing must be weird to them.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
13-04-2009, 06:56 PM
maybe they don't woohoo... {blink}

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
13-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I heard this before too, i'm not convinced it's full-on "woohoo" {unsure} We'll see 8)

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
13-04-2009, 11:45 PM
Never nude sims are weird. XD
13-04-2009, 11:54 PM
I'm gonna try that out too at work.  It looks like we will have interactions while we are at work.  Like maybe click on our work building and click:  "Woohoo with Mandy"

(11-04-2009 06:40 PM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I guess, but there was a video with a clip of a Never Nude Sim, and he didn't even want to take his underwear off in the bath, in his own privacy, so it's not just the fact that they're embarrassed by their bodies or anything, they just simply don't like to be nude, so WooHooing must be weird to them.

I can see that as frustrating to their partner.

Never nude isn't as bad as I thought it was.  At first, I just thought that never nude sims were just too afraid to take baths, and therefore, would stink.

I wonder if the sims have a chance of getting fired if they are caught woohooing at work, and isn't there a chance of pregnancy.  I wish that we have a choice of surprise woohoo, like we won't know if a sim is pregnant, until they start throwing up and stuff.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
14-04-2009, 09:43 PM
HAHAHAHA id laugh so hard

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]