Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just Wondering...
12-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Re: Just Wondering...
My mum is being all horrible to me... haha... 'You're 16 now... you pay for everything yourself now'. Uh, yeah, like I didn't already.. {rolleyes}

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2009, 12:40 AM
At 16 I couldn't buy anything myself ... unless you get some sort of document from your school allowing you to, you couldn't get a job at 16!

But now it's different.  It's not as hard to do that these days.  Razzlefratzitsnarflgother!

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
13-04-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm not getting a job until Summer or Autumn this year, but I know I'll need to eventually.
You get pressured to grow up so darn quick, especially here. Picking subjects at 13/14... having to know what you want to do with the rest of your life by 16... seriously. I think America's way is better, 18 is a better age to think about those prospects, you're old enough then. It's shoved too quickly here. But they're changing it to 18 now, anyhoo. Which is good for the future kids here.

ANYhoo... haha. Yes. I'll be paying some of the money toward the game. My Aunt shall be paying for most of it. She just doesn't know it yet.

13-04-2009, 01:50 PM
(13-04-2009 12:48 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:I'm not getting a job until Summer or Autumn this year, but I know I'll need to eventually.

Same...Morrisons FTW? Stocking shelves? XD Luckily for me Morrisons is only 3-5 minutes [walking] down the road from my house, so if I get a job there, then it'll be great! XD

(13-04-2009 12:48 AM)Cassie ㋡ link Wrote:Picking subjects at 13/14... having to know what you want to do with the rest of your life by 16.

I totally agree. I've had to pick my subjects twice now. Once when I was 13 and a few weeks ago...I'm still 15 XD >_>

Coming Soon...
13-04-2009, 04:06 PM
LOL. I love Morrisons. Better than Adda even. But in all seriousness, I think if I get a job it will be in Asda... it's like, 5 mins up the road from me. All I have to do is walk up a small hill and turn a corner and badabing badabong. Tongue
Oh God... I can imagine it now... stocking the Smart Price light bulbs,... the Chavs from my old school see me... let the bullying commence... Tongue
I'd rather not work in Asda but heck, I'll take what I can get during this recession. XD

About school... LOL yes, I had to pick some subjects at 13 and then decide what college I want to go to and what course and apply and everything all at 15. And I had a college interview last month too. I had to walk around college all on my own with my stupid Record of Achievement and no idea where to go. But you know what, I could just tell from being there that college is SO much better than school, so I can't wait. XD

Anyhoo... gone way offtrack. I'll shut up now. {rolleyes}

13-04-2009, 08:22 PM
It's already paid for! One of the benefits of being an old lad with a boring job {clap} But not too old for The Sims 3, obviously Wink

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
14-04-2009, 10:06 PM
oh well uhm i havnt really saved a ton of money twards the sims 3 inparticular because ive been saving for a laptop and to redo my room and a mini fridge im going in on with my brother for my sisters graduation so far ive got about 500 bucks saved up in my pillowcase ...*shhhh* lol im only 13 btw but i think ill be able to spar 50 dollars twards the sims 3 when the time comes

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
14-04-2009, 10:09 PM
(12-04-2009 01:12 AM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:I pay for everything too, with a few exceptions, like my pointe shoes (around $100 every 1 and a half to 2 months) and my summer camps ($2,000-3,000). So I preordered the CE in January and handed over the dough. Haha

oh you do ballet ... are u from America what camps do u go to ... ever been to the boston ballet?

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile