Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Should Gameplay Cheats be Removed From The Sims 3?
Yes- They should be gone
No- Keep the gameplay cheats
Sort of- Make the cheats hard to get
Not Sure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
16-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
Mhm... They've had the money cheat this long, I doubt they'll get rid of it.
Quote this message in a reply
16-03-2008, 11:45 PM
Yea! Not all sims want to work you know  Wink

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 03:12 AM
KEEP THE CHEATS!!!!
Every once and a while i like to make a no hassle family, sure that nothing will go wrong.
17-03-2008, 03:24 AM
I say to make them harder to get...somehow.
"boolprop testingcheatsenabled true" should definitely be taken out.
After I learned of the cheats (I was sad that the old "rosebud;;;" cheat didnt work) it kind of ruined game experience.
I try to not use cheats, but, haha, I guess I'm not trying hard enough.
But there are good cheats, like "moveobjects on" that help with building and things like that. Those cheats should stay.
Basically, cheats that ruin the challenge of the game experience should not be added, but cheats that improve the experience should stay.
17-03-2008, 04:11 AM
[glow=red,2,300]If they don't give cheats like boolprop, maxmotives, and motherlode back, my sim worl will fall.. :'([/glow]

Siggy loading please wait...<br />____________________99%
17-03-2008, 05:25 AM
Keep them. Why get rid of them? What would be the point, really? Even if they were more difficult to get a hold of, people would STILL get them, not to mention the fansites that would have list over list of them.

If you really don't want to use them, then don't. Have some self control. Every game has cheats, at least every game that I've ever played, minus your fanmade flash game. But even some of THOSE have cheats. They are there for the players that want them, if you don't, then just..ignore them. Smile

Obsessive Little Otaku<br /><br />Ask if you want to know what I like.
17-03-2008, 08:31 AM
AAaA :o I cant imagine sims without cheatsss! Don take thmmm :o especially maxmotives

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
17-03-2008, 10:28 AM
I would be happy with the money cheat xD
Or else . . . No good house, no happy family, no happy Rena :O
17-03-2008, 09:35 PM
(16-03-2008 11:28 PM)BrokenHeartTheory link Wrote:you know, I don't even use MaxMotives, I use boolprop when you're in the neighborhood and then when you're in a lot you can drag your sims motives up and down. or side to side, depending on how you look at it o_0

but familyfunds and motherlode are musts.

I use that most of the time too. Occasionally I use maxmotives. I just don't want them to take way any cheat to do with maxing their motives
17-03-2008, 09:44 PM
Sandbox, people, sandbox
For me the sims has always been about making stories, not playing a game. How else will I be able to instantly create a snooty rich sim family whose daughter falls in love with the kid from the wrong side of the tracks (etc.)?

And what about the building cheats? I use them soooo often to make better houses. Sims is the one game where cheating is almost manditory in several instances.

Tornados suck. I want Earthquakes Wink<br />Grilled Cheese.