Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: Should Gameplay Cheats be Removed From The Sims 3?
Yes- They should be gone
No- Keep the gameplay cheats
Sort of- Make the cheats hard to get
Not Sure
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
18-03-2008, 04:45 AM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
I think the cheats should stay for when I can't handle playing without cheats. I'm a cheater, I admit it  ;D

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 04:54 AM
I really never founf my self using any other cheats beside "motherlode" and "move_objects on/off." Now with what appears to be vastly improved building/placement controls(check out the screens on snootysims), I doubt I'll use anything but the money cheat. I honestly think that is the money cheats are the only ones that don't interfere with the actual fabric of the game. Maybe they should just let you dictate how much money you want to start with, then I wouldn't even need or want even that cheat.
18-03-2008, 05:12 AM
i think they should have cheats because i find it less stressful 2 play with them on

My Chemical Romance 4 ever! I'm so exicted for the Sims 3! lol Smile
18-03-2008, 08:26 AM
cheats rule
18-03-2008, 08:32 AM
I also think EAxis should take a look at all the building guides on the exchange, all of them use cheats, then maybe, hopefully they already are, they will just allow you to build those things without the cheats. I'm referring to true basements, advanced stair cases, mid level floors, curved and sloped driveways, etc. Judging on what has been seen in the magazine scans, I really think they will do this, making hose cheats obsolete.
18-03-2008, 09:00 AM
I cant imagine no cheats...too many bars and panels to handle, easily drives me crazy Smile

[glow=pink,2,300]✿*゚‘゚・✿♥ѕÂ¢αяℓєтт ωαтєяѕ..νισℓєт ѕкуz...¢αηт υ нєαя тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ѕ ¢яуѕ♥..?✿*゚‘゚・✿ [/glow]<br /><br />[glow=purple,2,300] What do u see behind my blue eyes..? Is beauty all u see in me..? Thn I'll hate u for who pretend 2 be..[/glow]
18-03-2008, 09:03 AM
(18-03-2008 08:32 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:Judging on what has been seen in the magazine scans, I really think they will do this, making hose cheats obsolete.

They made most cheats obsolete in the stories series. Life, Pets & Castaway.Only Motherlode worked in Castaway.
18-03-2008, 09:07 AM
(18-03-2008 09:00 AM)Scarlett_Angel link Wrote:I cant imagine no cheats...too many bars and panels to handle, easily drives me crazy Smile
I agree that in TS2 cheats where necessary to make the annoyances of the game bearable, but hopefully they've addressed all those things, so cheats aren't necessary. EAxis has already said they are trying to make live mode less of a juggling act with all of these mood, needs, and aspiration meters, by reinventing new simplified, automatic, and more natural systems. The idea is to make the game not such a pain.
18-03-2008, 02:23 PM
(18-03-2008 09:07 AM)simgrapes link Wrote:[quote author=Scarlett_Angel link=topic=58.msg3274#msg3274 date=1205827223]
I cant imagine no cheats...too many bars and panels to handle, easily drives me crazy Smile
I agree that in TS2 cheats where necessary to make the annoyances of the game bearable, but hopefully they've addressed all those things, so cheats aren't necessary. EAxis has already said they are trying to make live mode less of a juggling act with all of these mood, needs, and aspiration meters, by reinventing new simplified, automatic, and more natural systems. The idea is to make the game not such a pain.
[/quote]

Very true

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 02:25 PM
(16-03-2008 07:28 PM)holisox link Wrote:i say if you really want the cheats, you should have to work for them  ;D

I agree!

-Paul

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present