Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: How old are you, i am asking you this because i want to see how old is the majority of people that play the sims series?
I am under 13
I am older than 13
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your Age
21-03-2008, 05:56 AM
Re: Your Age
simkid
you remind me alot of my mom she used to love playing the sims it was kinda liek she could do thinks on there she couldnt in real life

when the sims two came she bought every expansion pack and would play while i was at school and my dad at work she said it kept her active haha
Quote this message in a reply
21-03-2008, 05:59 AM
I think a lot of older people play it.
I have learnt a lot of new skills since getting Sims 1.
I even make recolours, meshes are too hard though.
21-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Do you have and account on the sims 2 site, if yu do do you have like cool houses to upload or anything?
21-03-2008, 06:25 AM
No, I don't upload houses. I do share with my friends, they say they are no good at houses.
I don't post on the sim site, too much name calling for me. I like peace.
21-03-2008, 06:45 AM
You would be suprised how many of us "old folks" play the Sims Games.  I have played all of them and I continue to play TSO also.  I enjoy chatting with different people and it amazes me how each generation thinks and shares ideas.  That's the beauty of the internet!  Even my parents play other online games and they are in their 60's.  Its also something to bring together families.....a lil bit like the board games did (do).  The times are a changing!
21-03-2008, 06:47 AM
(21-03-2008 06:25 AM)simkid link Wrote:I don't post on the sim site, too much name calling for me.
People call you names  :o
hmmm they're so mean  Sad
21-03-2008, 06:50 AM
guys sims is a game that everyone loves to play, regardless of age LOL, I think maxis has done a great job at making this game funny, fun and innocent. I don't see why every one is sooo concerned with teen pregnancy its just a game for kicks ppl, (applaud to maxis!!)
21-03-2008, 08:11 AM
almost 14
21-03-2008, 08:12 AM
16 Wink

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
21-03-2008, 08:23 AM
I wouldn't like an M rating. I mean, what else would you need? You can already woohoo. I mean what kind of loser needs to see their sim having s3x?