Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nature's Touch|| fantasy/elemental RP (:
14-04-2009, 12:12 AM
Nature's Touch|| fantasy/elemental RP (:
okayy, I was skimming through some RP's that a friend and I had a while ago andd;; BAM. the perfect plot to bring in the more original type of role playing. Time for, those who do not know, to learn (:
Usually, you would start out with the plot/overview/the main idea. Some start by talking to the readers, if they are the more friendly type :D Either way, the plot is usually first. ((all examples will be located in the next post. Excuse the double post, but I'm afraid that all my explaining && the RP will get mixed up D: ))
Then, you could state the setting. Place, date, weather. . . you know (:
There's always gotta' be some rules, so throw those in there somewhere.
Then maybe if there are pre-made things that you have created for others to use, they will go somewhere in the post ((i'll have pre-made powers and things that you can choose to give to your character.))

More than likely the creator will throw in their intro; or just state that they'll post it when someone joins. Sometimes people want others to ask to join before they go off and start role playing (: && the creator usually holds the right to kick you out of the role play. Yes, it's harsh, but sometimes there are certain circumstances of which you broke the rules or something and your just. . . gone! Be careful.

Now, the big point I'm trying to get to here is, you control YOUR character(s) and YOURS only!
examplee;
(me:) Sasha walked up to the store and saw Corbin. "Hey, Corbin!" she shouted.
(other person:) "Oh, hey, Sasha." Corbin greeted.
on and on. If someone seems to be ignoring your character, bring it to the RP creator ((or someone's)) attention.

Most people use ooc && bic.
OOC: out of character - not roleplaying, but simply chatting or discusing something with the others, without the confusion of it being part of the RP or not.
BIC: back in character - usually only used after an OOC to let the others know that they are now role playing again.

I'm not sure that's all. new parts will be added in red. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask (:

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: y7jV.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: wEwJ.gif]
&nbsp;&nbsp; [Image: z110.gif]
<br />[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
14-04-2009, 12:13 AM
Re: Nature's Touch|| fantasy/elemental RP (:
main RP post.
BRB. edit in a bit (:

[center][size=8pt][[ t-tell your boyfriend<br />if he says he's got beef,<br />that I'm a vegetarian<br />&amp;&amp; I ain't f-kin' scared of him. ]]<br /><br />d u n c a n  f a m i l y ![/size]<br /> [Image: piTE.gif]
<br />[/center]
14-04-2009, 05:53 AM
I'll propbaly join but 1 question what's the type i know its like fantasy/elemental but is it like naruto,inuyasha or what?

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
14-04-2009, 12:19 PM
We have another RP similar, but with like, gemstones. I might participate in this.
15-04-2009, 12:07 AM
it's just. . . fantasy/elemental (:
Nothing like anime or something. . .

&& sorry that I havn't gotten to the plot. Busy; .;
&& the mouse isn't working all that great. POO.

<br />[/center]
15-04-2009, 01:27 AM
Sounds kind of cool.  I might get in on this.

I love fantasy style RP, and with Elemental stuff, that could be cool too.  I used to RP a storyline with my best friends Jamie and Melissa, where we played Elemental based Siblings ... I forget all our names, I just remember mine was Fira Teregra, the Fire Elemental, Jamie was Ice Tredorm, the Ice Elemental, Melissa had Earth but I forget her character's first name but was a Teregra like mine, and then Jamie had a friend who played the only brother, Aero Tredorm, the Air Elemental.

Our Storyline was called "Forgotten Children", which was basically there were two half brothers, same mother different fathers, thus the different last names.  Each believed they should be the rightful heir to the land their mother ruled.  She did not name an Heir before dying.  So, to settle it, they each made two "children", and decided to use them like weapons against each other.  They each made two, and the elements would compliment each other to help boost their strengths.

Eventually, though, the Siblings/Cousins all met.  And at first they did not know what their purpose was, so they were friends.  But when their father's announced the purpose of their creation, things got ugly.  The biggest problem (which was something we planned from the beginning) was that Fira and Ice refused to fight each other, and instead turned on their own siblings.  Eventually, Aero was killed, I forget what happened with Melissa's character ...  But yeah, the original plan was to get down to just Fira and Ice, and to have them start a mock duel that LOOKED like an all-out war, but it would all be planned from start to finish, and while their father's would watch, they'd assassinate them instead of each other, and rule as Co-Sovereigns to the land xD

However, the last half the storyline never happened due to real life circumstances that ended up taking too long to jump back into the SL :\

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
07-05-2009, 04:44 AM
Wow ... I think sharing my old experience killed this thread ... o.o  No one's said a thing since my last reply!  I'm sorry ;__;

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie