Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Which one?
15-04-2009, 10:13 PM
Which one?

Ok well today i was surfing photo bucket Big Grin one of the many things i love to do and i came along a image that seemed like it was the cover for the sims 3 but on the thesims3.com they have the pre order me thing and a picture that is theoretically the cover but what if its not what if its like just the pre order image there using so that its a suprise what the real cover is?

first image.
[Image: sims3.jpg]

second image (the one used on thesims3.com)
[Image: TheSims3BoxMac.jpg]

Now i realize that on the top of the second box it says Mac and on the top of the first box it says Windows but normally they have the same cover image for both the mac and the windows cover to save money. Plus why would they have just the Mac version on the sims 3 website to pre order?

Personally i like the first cover better Big Grin

Input please!!! ;D

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
15-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Re: Which one?
From those I would prefer to see the top cover, but i'm with you, it wouldn't surprise me at all if it turns out to be neither of these.

The second one you've posted is everywhere. I don't like it though Sad Too many faces Sad

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
15-04-2009, 10:20 PM
haha agreed

16-04-2009, 08:55 AM
So far its the second one but I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it again Sad

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
16-04-2009, 12:18 PM
I like the second one very much!!!!!

VAMOS EA,RELEASE THE SIMS 3 SOON!!!!!!!!
16-04-2009, 01:02 PM
The 1st one is a fanmade cover. The 2nd one is the official cover.... its been out for a month or two. It was released as the cover by EA a little after the delay was announced. I'm almost positive that the 2nd is the one that is going to be on shelves.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
16-04-2009, 06:51 PM
I'm still not so sure, despite it being released as "the cover" on places like GamesPress.com. I look at it for a few seconds then have to look away, it screws with my eyes {wacko} I doubt i'm the only one.

Even if they do have their heart set on that right now, I honestly hope they change it Big Grin Once I own the game and i'm playing it I won't need to look at the cover really so it's not a big deal either way Wink But a different one would be nice all the same 8)

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
16-04-2009, 07:04 PM
i love the new cover. it perfectly represents what the sims 3 is all about.

[Image: dragonimage_101027_78514_pixel.gif]
<br />[Image: dragonimage_139050_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_180894_78514_pixel.gif]
[Image: dragonimage_223605_78514_pixel.gif]
16-04-2009, 07:50 PM
Boss-eyes? {wacko} {no}

It drives me nuts {woot} More nuts, I mean. {unsure}

16-04-2009, 08:31 PM
(16-04-2009 01:02 PM)hansthesockmonkey link Wrote:The 1st one is a fanmade cover. The 2nd one is the official cover.... its been out for a month or two. It was released as the cover by EA a little after the delay was announced. I'm almost positive that the 2nd is the one that is going to be on shelves.

thats the cover for the uhm whats it call the uh pre order but is it really the cover for the game like i said mabey they want the cover to be a suprise