Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Not real?
16-04-2009, 09:52 PM
Re: Not real?
My sims look a lot like the sims on the Sims2 cover.

It all is really going to depend on your computer, and it's graphics card.  If you have a lower quality graphics card and can't handle the better quality options in the game settings, than naturally they won't look like the ones on the cover.

I know I was angry at first cause my sims in-game didn't look anything like the ones on the box.  But, when I got this newer comp last summer and was able to turn my graphics up higher, since this comp has a much better graphics card, I noticed they looked a LOT better and much, much closer to the way they looked on the box.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 09:54 PM
(16-04-2009 09:50 PM)Sims3Website.com link Wrote:They were render images though, not gameplay ones Smile The sims turned out exactly how they looked in all the gameplay movies you saw before the game was released Smile

Exactly.

The sims on the covers are Rendered, not actual In-Game picture taken of the Sims.

So naturally they're going to look a lot better.  But, when you look at the In-Game screen shots and vids, THAT'S what they will most likely look like for those with higher end graphics cards, like I stated in my post above :3

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 09:55 PM
hmmmmm

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]