Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How did you find out about the sims 3?
16-04-2009, 10:56 PM
Re: How did you find out about the sims 3?
for some reason what u just said cassie reminded me that i wish they or well someone in this world would like write a online book almost about how to play the games and make stuff and things like that cuz im the kinda person that like is wicked bad with new things
and allthough this isnt technically new its like to many options for me! ahahahjkafgshfgsdhgflaj i dont know how to explain Sad

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2009, 11:19 PM
heard about the sims 3 in IGN
my brother woke me up and was like "look in ign!" and i was like "why??"
then he showed me it and i seen the first pics and learned about the traits
then i put sims3.com and came here (sims3.com was the name of this site around march-apr 08)

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
16-04-2009, 11:20 PM
I found out, out of curiousity, because in one of The Sims 2 EP i think it was Freetime, the sims were able to play a very early in development Sims 3 game. So in March i decided to see if there was a chance of it happening or was it some sort of joke, sure enough the website was up with the pictures of CAS and screenshots. I was like  {woot}

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
16-04-2009, 11:27 PM
cool... i wish i could remember

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
16-04-2009, 11:48 PM
I remember seeing something online ... I believe it was on TheSims2.com ... and I was like "Oh jeeze, already?"

TBH I'm not that thrilled about it.  TS2 is still more than enough for me, right now.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-04-2009, 12:18 AM
I remember researching to get my own sims 2 game but then I thought to myself, what if they are making a sims 3?  I decided that I would look and if they were then I would just wait for that and not get sims 2.  Well turns out there was news about TS3 so I decided to wait.  I guess my timing was perfect because I researched just around the time that TS3 was just getting announced.  Anyways, I was so excited that I looked around and decided to join this forum.  I have not regretted it since  Big Grin

~ Laura ~<br /><br />[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]
<br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!!&nbsp; Get Excited!!!<br /><br />[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]
<br />[Image: 6RHK.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: 04q7.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: Rx9p.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: w2pa.gif]
&nbsp; [Image: ttv4.gif]
17-04-2009, 01:33 AM
(16-04-2009 11:48 PM)MÅJIÇK link Wrote:I remember seeing something online ... I believe it was on TheSims2.com ... and I was like "Oh jeeze, already?"

TBH I'm not that thrilled about it.  TS2 is still more than enough for me, right now.

I suppose you have a point, because TS3 pretty much has the same mechanics as TS2, with the same slaps, fights, etc. I think the real reason why many simmers would buy this is because of the open world, no having to impatiently wait for it load up, and the personality traits.

The Sims 3 Is Right Around the Corner - Waiting For Our Hands to Grab It!
17-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Yeah.  I can totally see the appeal in that.  Although my game doesn't take nearly as long as some others seem to.

When I do decide to buy it, and I do plan to just not right away, the first thing I'm going to do is mess with the skin tones/hair colors because of how customizable they are supposed to be.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
17-04-2009, 11:36 AM
I saw something on the sims 2 website and followed the link. Did you know that I actually predicted the sims 3 years ago. Except I imagined the sims looking even more realistic. I got the open neighbourhood though. I remember at the time thinking 'No, that isn't going to be possible.' Then suddenly I discover that they have actually made it. Its bizzare.

[Image: i5bT.gif]
[Image: Cbce.gif]
[Image: uq97.gif]
[Image: MPEl.gif]
[Image: h8Qr.gif]
[Image: I8Jh.gif]
[Image: DmK0.gif]
<br />TV Tropes will ruin your life and vocabulary
17-04-2009, 12:30 PM
I was working one day, and was just thinking about TS2.  I was like, "TS2 has been out forever, is there a Sims 3 coming out soon?"  I looked on google on one of the computers, this was like in last March or Feb.  And I saw those first fake pictures, that people made up, like the pic with the very pretty girl, and the car pic that turned out fake.  But I didn't give up, I soon found official news a few searches later that there is a Sims 3 being developed, and the PC Gamer magazine, or whatever it was was gonna have an article on it.  Ever since then, I was hooked.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?