Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
17-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Post: #1
Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Heyy,

Several people already know this,but thought I'd let everyone know. I'll be going on semi-hitaus for the next 4-5 weeks. When I mean semi-hitaus,I mean I won't be on the computer on weekdays but on weekends I'll only be allowed to use it for 2hrs[after studies] on those days.
Even though I have a iPod touch,my grades are too important atm. And I have to REALLY study on my subjects. I think I failed my Biology mock test ;__;
So yeah. Plus it takes a while to charge it and you have to charge it alot.


I'll be back[fully] on May 22. I know I'll miss out alot,but I'm already missing out on alot as it is,so I don't think it would make a difference. {rolleyes}

I'll miss the following:
Ahmed;PERV. Awesome though.literally my BROTHER <3
Alisha:Your really nice. And I didn't really get to talk to you. But your a sweet person ;3
Bambi;My leader. CORNBREAD+COOKIES=world taken over. Nuff said. will deff miss you ;D
Brad;I want you rares,damnit D: LOL. Miss you buddy. <3
Cassie; OMG. I'll so miss you. Your randomness is awesome,anddd your nice ;]
Jen;Your super nice ;] I'll miss you alot.
Jeremiah; Hope you had fun teasing me ;D haha. deff will miss you.<3
Mike; Your awesome. Your pics are hawt. Nuff said.
Niall;I'LL miss your effin randomness D:
Symphony/Joann;I love your name. Although I rarely know you,your awesome.
Ze; You and your Queen obsession {rolleyes} Applaud you on that one ;D

Bat,Matt and Scott-You guys do a great job running this site,and are really amazing guys. ;3[p.s Scott,keep up your legacy. I'm loving it]

If I missed you,then either I forgot you,or I don't know you well enough.
Bye <3
-[removed]

Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Post: #2
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
:'(

Bye for now...

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Post: #3
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
NOOO!! :'(


I will miss you buddeh!!!!!   Get on MSN or else Sad     <3
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Post: #4
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
(17-04-2009 11:37 PM)Jeremiah link Wrote::'(

Bye for now...
XD
Who you plan on teasing now?

(17-04-2009 11:37 PM)Brad. The God of Rares. link Wrote:NOOO!! :'(


I will miss you buddeh!!!!!   Get on MSN or else Sad     <3
I'll try my best {yes}

Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:39 PM
Post: #5
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
P.S.- The forum games are mine! {devil}

I'll tease you on MSN Tongue

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Post: #6
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Good!  I am going to mark this on an internet calender Sad
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Post: #7
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
HAHA.
Yeah you won't miss me..love the forums instead. D:

I want my monkey back.

(17-04-2009 11:41 PM)Brad. The God of Rares. link Wrote:Good!  I am going to mark this on an internet calender Sad
Oh! I feel the love XD

Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Post: #8
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
The saddest violin music is playing right now on my iTunes... fitting. XD

Oh shut up. You know I'll miss you Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #9
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
....Im listening to Baracuta Xd  Not fitting LOLOLo
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Post: #10
Re: Semi-Hitaus[till May 22]
Oh wow. What a coincidink. XD

Miss you as well Wink

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)