Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Favourites from the Creators Camp?
18-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Favourites from the Creators Camp?
Does anyone have any favourite stuff that came out of the Creators Camp? I'm talking the things created by those who attended during their time there Big Grin I'm sure you've all looked through the pages on the official website.

I'm sad to say I haven't "loved" anything at all, really {no} The houses all seem too personalised, too busy if you know what I mean. A few of the sims created look good, I like the ones made by Shtinky in week 2 Big Grin

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 03:46 PM
Re: Favourites from the Creators Camp?
ergh for some reason creators camp really just bugs me and i dont no why

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
18-04-2009, 03:59 PM
It has started to bug me too, it seems like nothing that great came out of it that will benefit all of us when the game finally arrives - even though they were apparantly "the best content creators", and hand picked by The Sims 3 team.

From "the best", I would have expected much more. But perhaps they are holding back a lot of stuff to reveal only when The Sims 3 Exchange opens in June Big Grin I don't believe for one second that what we see on the official website pages is everything they created at the Creators Camp.

WIN THE SIMS 3 COLLECTORS EDITION!<br />CONTEST NOW ON AT SIMS 3 WEBSITE.COM<br /><br />[Image: 88x31_sims3website.gif]
18-04-2009, 05:27 PM
i think its just a waste of time personally ... think mabey if they didn't focus as mach on creators camp then mabey like the game would come out a month earlier or so

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile