Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Sims 3 - Producers Account #5
18-04-2009, 10:26 PM
The Sims 3 - Producers Account #5
Hey Big Grin

I don't think this was posted and I'm sorry if it was.

[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho5xwQQziwU[/flash]

I really liked the video because it shows more of CAS which is my favourite
part of sims. I love how you can give your sims muscles. ;]]
Quote this message in a reply
18-04-2009, 11:11 PM
Re: The Sims 3 - Producers Account #5
Now THAT was pretty cool :3

I have to say, the fact that they're making everything so much more customizable (eye color, skin tone, shoes seperate from outfits!) is definitely making me really want it more.

I still won't be getting it right away, but I'm definitely looking forward to getting it some day.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
18-04-2009, 11:15 PM
Was that some of the loading screen at the beginning? I've seen it before but it was different to that. =\
I've seen that Sim before, she's very pretty.
That red thing that other Sim is wearing, veeery short. Can they walk around the neighbourhood wearing that? That'd be cool. XD
And I liked being able to see the favourites section, and a little of the grocery store in play.

Thanks for the vid! XD

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
18-04-2009, 11:28 PM
Yeah, the increased customization is one of the main things that attracted me to this game. 

It is really cool at all the different combinations we can make.

I liked the loading screen, it wasn't awesome, but it's new.

Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
19-04-2009, 12:31 AM
I'm pretty sure that's not the game loading screen. It's just their introduction thingy. Wink
19-04-2009, 12:44 AM
the red outfit looks a lot like those old-fashioned bathing suits xD  Where they had a sort of mini-skirt to cover the butt/crotch area.  Like what they wore waaaay back when lol

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
19-04-2009, 02:06 AM
If you threw some black tights and some nice heels with the red outfit, it'd be a killer.

I'm so excited!
19-04-2009, 02:51 AM
Ehhh I don't really like the loading screen we saw, I thought we were still going to see the words, like reticulating splines, etc. Idk that may not be the main loading screen like said above.
And I love the red outfit. I have a feeling its in the pj section, but it would be cool if it was in everyday also.

<br />I Love Tokyo Police Club (DAVE!), Cupcakes, Brownies, and Besties!<br />Joined March 17, 2008<br />[Image: 5I25.gif]
[Image: XRFP.gif]
19-04-2009, 02:56 PM
really i disagree i like it i wish it was a brighter color but i think it represents whats inside with a positive attitude. A couple things to comment on like how omigosh did anyone notice..... when u drive u can look from different point of view either from outside the car or INSIDE THE CAR some of u may have known about that but i didn't .... and a limo!!!!!! woot woot. Also shoes i love how u can finally pick out shoes and socks lol, did anyone notice how the girl was like wearing heals a shirt and no pants O_O lol. IM SOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile