Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Places!!
13-09-2009, 02:33 AM
Places!!
I have a Idea they should make it to where u can go inside places like the school, the hospital, and places like your job so it can be more realistic and so you can see what your sims are doing.
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2009, 03:46 AM
Re: Places!!
That would be awesome but I have no Idea how they would do it..

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
14-09-2009, 04:13 PM
I just want them to un-rabbiet hole the resturunts

[Image: Trait_absentminded.png]
[Image: Trait_bookworm.png]
[Image: Trait_hopelessromantic.png]
[Image: Trait_insane.png]
[Image: Trait_good.png]
<br /><br />My Traits know them love them
14-09-2009, 06:44 PM
(14-09-2009 04:13 PM)Random Chaos link Wrote:I just want them to un-rabbit hole the restaurants
I know! that and the book store,and grocery store

15-09-2009, 12:42 AM
I personally could care less about the workplaces being rabbit holes. I mean, we already have SO much to look out for for the sims that aren't working, that to watch them work would be even more work for us.

But it would be nice to have the shopping and restaurants open, although at this point, I'm still happy with the rabbit holes. It isn't like they do much anyways xD

[center]<br />“Be vewy, vewy quiet. We’re hunting demons.”<br />- Phoebe Halliwell<br /><br />My Sims 2 Stories and Legacies<br /><br />| Halliwell Asylum | The Willams's Legacy | The Peterson Story |<br />| Eyra - Prosperity Challenge | The Picker Family - Uglacy | <br /><br />My Sims 3 Stories and Legacies<br /> <br />| Role Legacy | Sim Share 2 | Sim Share 3 | SimsForums Legacy |<br /><br />There's new updates for the Picker Family<br /><br />| LJ | Website |<br />[/center]
17-09-2009, 09:09 PM
and the spa! I wanna go in the spa D:
17-09-2009, 10:07 PM
Maybe,If they ever have a celebrity/superstar expansion they can bring back spa stuff!  {freaked} That would be...AWESOME!~

25-10-2009, 03:25 AM
A celebrity expansion would me so awesome, it would be cool if your sim could become an actor, it would be like sims super star! I was so waiting for that to come out in sims 2

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
08-02-2010, 10:53 AM
What if you could choose to go into the work places and schools if you only have 1 or 2 Sims and there no1 else home and your really bored. That would be cool. And if they could open all the stores and stuff like a you guys said, that would be much better, but i agree with YO! WHO ATE MY CHEESE!@?, how would they do it? BTW, nice name, very random, i like it.