Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Staggero Stones ( Magical RP with an adventure/fighting muse)
21-04-2009, 02:22 PM
The Staggero Stones ( Magical RP with an adventure/fighting muse)
Opening:

The Staggero Stones, four magical weapons that were hidden for over 12,000 years, have now fallen into the hands of four young warriors who have the courage to defeat the evil Atamos and his monster army. They are the only ones who can deafeat him, but they will have to try and beat his 7 "Sanctuary Warriors" people with a strong force that help him along with his army.

There are 4 characters, 4 weapons and here they are!

Axel: The carrier of the Sadonix ( Long Magical Sword, it also grants him the power to fly) he has fire-red hair and is normally known as the leader. (PLAYED BY ME)
Zifa: The carrier of the Danoscria's ( Wheel - Shaped blades that can be used like a boomerang, blades or shooting deveices, it's also made of glass) A beautiful girl, but it doesn't mean she can't rule over many oppenents of Atamos's army. Mostly seen wearing a green and white headband, with her black, flowing hair. Normally known as the under-dog and the acrobatist. (PLAYED BY TOM, LOLZ.)
Trojan: The carrier of the Roarkothis ( Large War-Hammer that is tremendously powerful and it makes the carrier strong then they ever imagined) Trojan is the muscle bound warrior of the group and is the strongest of all of the  Staggero Stone carriers. He has brown hair and a ruggid look (even for a 16 year-old.) (PLAYED BY ANDREW)
Vendillah: The carrier of the Massaia ( A Magical Book which carries many spells, it also turns into a long staff or a bow and arrow for fighting with.)
Vendillah is very quiet, perfect for carrying spell books. She isn't a under-dog like Tifa, she's actually very skilled. She has glasses but strangly loses them whenever she fights, she also has shortish hair that turns from blonde to white when fighting. (PLAYED BY JENI, OR MAJICK)

That's mostly it, please tell me who you wanna be, and don't worry, they're might be more characters later on.

I will start when all the characters have been picked.

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
22-04-2009, 01:27 AM
Re: The Staggero Stones ( Magical RP with an adventure/fighting muse)
Haha, this sounds cool!  I want in on this, hehe.

Can I be Vendillah?  I love spell-caster characters xD

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
22-04-2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah sure, added to the list! Big Grin

Also the rules are:

1. Talk in 1st Person or 3rd Person.
2. You can swear but make it like this ( F*** you!)
And that's really it.

Also, I will post when people are picked, and when everyone's ready.

22-04-2009, 05:55 PM
I know how to role-play ;p  I've been RPing since I was 19, so almost 10 years.  Hehe.  At least, this is how I'm used to doing it, an example below.

She shifts in the chair, glaring coolly at the man from behind her glasses.  "I'm sorry, I wasn't aware this conversation was open for discussion ..." she turned away and stood up, her hair falling down over her shoulders.  "But, if you insist on being part of it, then we'll need to initiate you properly, won't we, boys?" she turned once again to the new, strange man, as she waited for her team to stand up with her.

So, yeah, that's how I'm used to Roleplaying ^_^;; A little different than I've seen some people play, especially here on the boards.  But, I RP'd on AOL back in the days when people actually had Skill and really put Thought into their characters and their storylines.

I'm used to giving ques to my fellow players so that they have an idea of what to maybe do next, but I do not in any way force their characters to do something.  If they decide they don't want their character to stand up, or want to jump in argue about something, they have the opportunity to do so.

22-04-2009, 09:35 PM
Cmon two more people, get over here and pick someone!

04-05-2009, 07:21 PM
May I attempt to be Zifa? 

Hi People!Smile I'm still here, I just don't post.
04-05-2009, 08:36 PM
Sure! Big Grin

Added to the list.

07-05-2009, 04:33 AM
Can i be trojan Smile
not the best Rp'er but i'll try really really hard Smile

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P
07-05-2009, 04:43 AM
You don't need to be the best!  Just watch how we do it, and mimic us, hehe.  You can always look at my example of how I role play, which is how I think this is going to be based.

Also, are we going to be doing an order of play?  Like, you go, then someone else goes, then I go, than the 4th goes?  To help insure that we're following the events properly and not getting everything thrown off track?

07-05-2009, 05:21 AM
That'd be nice
then we can see every ones POV on the situation

I LOST MY SIGNATURE! No, Really I did. Sad

[Image: 2gy7r10.jpg]

And now you've got it back, along with your Kurt Cobain avatar! ;P