Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
21-04-2009, 07:29 PM (This post was last modified: 21-04-2009 07:33 PM by ilovearsenal.)
Post: #1
New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
Hello everybody I am now in the process of producing a show for youtube called THE VALLEY, it is similar to THE HILLS and hopefully will be a big hit.

Here are the main characters that will be starring in the show.

SIENNA CHEMPS
YOUNG ADULT
CAUCASIAN, MEDIUM BLONDE HAIR & BROWN ROOTS, BLUE EYES, SMALL EYES, LONG NOSE, MEDIUM LIPS, LONG EYELASHES, SKINNY
TRAITS: FRIENDLY, LUCKY, NEAT, NATURAL COOK, CHARISMATIC
MUSIC: INDIE AND CUSTOM
FOOD: GRILLED SALMON, SUSHI AND CHEESE STEAK/
COLOUR: YELLOW

AKILAH BLOOM
YOUNG ADULT
HISPANIC, lONG BROWN HAIR, BORWN EYES, BIG EYES, SMALL NOSE, SMALL LIPS, LONG EYELASHES, SLIM
TRAITS: AMBITIOUS, ARTISIC, FLIRTY, LIGHT SLEEPER, GREAT KISSER
MUSIC: POP INDIE
FOOD: SUSHI COBBLER
COLOUR: BLACK

ZOE BOOTS
YOUNG ADULT
CAUCASIAN, LONG CHESNUT HAIR, BROWN EYES, SMALL EYES, SMALL NOSE, SMALL LIPS, SHORT EYELASHES SLIM
TRAITS: VEGETERIAN, GOOD SENSE OF HUMOR, COMMITMENT ISSUES, FRIENDLY, WORKAHOLIC
MUSIC: CUSTOM
FOOD: KEY LIME PIE
COLOUR: PINK

BIANCA OSEI
YOUNG ADULT
ORIENTAL/BLAKC, MEDIUM BALCK HAIR WITH GOLDISH HIGLIGHTS, HAZEL EYES, SMALL EYES, WIDE NOSE, FULL LIPS, VERY LONG EYELASHES, SLIM
TRAITS: VIRTUOSO, PARTY SNIMAL, HEAVY SLEEPER, GREAT KISSER, AMBITIOUS
MUSIC: INDIE
FOOD: COOKIES
COLOUR: GREEN

The Valley follows four girls who are trying to prove to their parents that they can lead through independent lives. Sienna, Bianca, and zoe have been best friends for years but sienna has made friends with Akilah from her college. They all have decided to buy a house in sunset valley. These girls go through pressures when trying to lead their independent lives such as, tackling love, friendship, careers and family, but they al try to keep as close as possible.

Season one will begin production on the 6th of June 2009.

This will be the inspiration for the house






The Living area and kitchen

[Image: luxury-london-property-contemporary-mode...signed.jpg]




sienna's room

[Image: islington_london_contemporary_luxury_apa...n_plan.jpg]





Akilahs

[Image: 439926517_377e8b2f74.jpg]




Zoe


[Image: BedroomDesign3.jpg]






Bianca


[Image: nice-patio-doors-edgewood.jpg]






Example of garden

[Image: b070919050958.0.jpeg]




Bathrooms


[Image: modernbathroomdesign.jpg]



These are the various examples of designs that will inspire me.

I don't know yet if i will be needing some people to do some speaking auditions for me to be part of the show and hopefully i will get some star guests to come on ( Not celebrities normal people) so if you wanna be apart of this please let me know on this email address

[email protected]

And i will respond.

Thank You X

FAQs<br />Aren't you too old to watch disney?<br />1st and for most no one is too old to watch anything or do anything. I am in No rush to grow up. And disney is more interesting than anyother program there is.<br /><br />why do u like sims?<br />Becuase it is too fun and i can t live without it Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 08:11 PM
Post: #2
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
THis should not be in this section

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 09:11 PM
Post: #3
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
Shouldn't this go in the stories and legacy section it does sound interesting though.
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 09:16 PM
Post: #4
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
It's fine to go in this section since it will involve The Sims 3. I believe, right?
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Post: #5
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
The thing I'm concerned about is the e-mail address... Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 09:21 PM
Post: #6
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
idk in my opinion i think that it is more twards the legacie section then the sims 3 allthough yes i did pick up on how the charactors live in sunset valley and have traits ... sounds very awesome, but honestly i do not think it belongs in this section.  {no}

and what do u mean about the e-mail adress.

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 09:25 PM
Post: #7
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
If they are creating it using Sims 3, then it's fine here.

And concerning the e-mail, for safety purposes I thought it wasn't allowed to post your e-mail address. Wink

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Post: #8
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
but how dose she have the sims 3 she said SHE was making this not thesims3 team

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 10:09 PM
Post: #9
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
She doesn't. She said she's starting June 6th.

[center]
(08-09-2009 12:00 AM)Who's David pid=' Wrote:<br />OH NO. IT'S MIDNIGHT. *flaps wings*
[/center]<br />[center]
(03-09-2009 12:44 AM)Cassie Grint ;] pid=' Wrote:<br />I think this guy squashed my uterus at the themepark and it involved an inflatable hammer....<br />
[/center]<br />[center]
(26-03-2009 03:39 AM)Bambikins pid=' Wrote:<br />Haha, isn't it great? Wink Hopefully now I'll remember not to wink.
[/center]<br />[center]
(24-05-2008 12:56 PM)SHBambi pid=' Wrote:<br />I think I use way too many Wink smilies, though. Wink (&lt;--proof Wink) (&lt;--more proof...haha. {rolleyes})<br />
[/center]<br />[center]Bambi and I are twins with mild complications. XD[/center]<br />[center][center][Image: m113.gif]
[/center]<br />[center][size=7pt]Styrofoam wishes you a Happy Halloween![/size][/center]
Quote this message in a reply
21-04-2009, 10:14 PM
Post: #10
Re: New show coming soon to youtube - THE VALLEY
ohhhhh lol woops

[Image: AMGD.gif]
[Image: ByoN.gif]
[Image: GGsA.gif]
[Image: GKmV.gif]
<br /> Clicky clicky<br /><br />[Image: ibb.png]
[Image: render_girl-1-1.png]
[Image: 6-1.png]
[Image: Sims3Nieuws045-1.png]
<br />Bambi Buttons now available in Blue Smile
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)